No announcement yet.

So is Murica going to war with Iran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    US been trying to start a war with Iran since I've been alive ffs I think. If it happens its kinda like the guy who bumps into you & then says "why you bump into me" all aggressive trying to start a fight more than its on Iran. And if it doesn't happen I'm not surprised cuz we suck at starting wars with Iran. Iran ain't trying to start no sh^t. They only fight when provoked. The US is the one trying to police the world & are always looking at mfers with a cellphone in their hand while shouting "he gots a gun".

The US needs to not worry about a country minding its own business & not really doing anything THAT f#cked up that I'm aware of compared to other places we randomly f#ck with. The US needs to worry about more US sh^t thats happening in the US.
    Are you ok with a country that shouts death to America while trying to get nukes?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Are you ok with a country that shouts death to America while trying to get nukes?
      Every country has nukes or wants nukes. Nothing crazy there. Its a defensive tactic to have nukes more than ANYONE in a civilized country wants to use them. You shoot me, I shoot you, we both dead now, neither of us win & neither of us realllllllly wanna die.

And I'm for freedom of speech. And I can't blame them for hating the US with how the US has always tried to start sh^t with them & threatened them numerous times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        We are.

Do you think I want us to go to war with Iran?
        Collision course.. I’d rather be a hammer than a nail..

Comment

• - News breaks

- Media: Loose cannon, warmonger Trump will surely launch WW3 as we have always predicted!!!

- Trump: "I doubt the Iranian state desires a war with the US, this was probably a rogue attack"

- Media: Radical isolationist and antisemite Trump backs down from Iran to please his boss Putin, endangering millions!!! Impeach!!!

Syria all over again. And my conscience clean because I'm voting MAGA in 2020.
          Last edited by ////; 06-20-2019, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• You mother****ers in the US better not start a war with Iran. We not feeling like we want WW3 in Europe yet scumbags

Comment

• Yankee go home.

Stay the fuck home.

How about that?

Comment

• Iran just checked hooked America.

wtf is Trump gonna do??

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  The US military said it was over international waters. The Iranians say it was over their airspace.

It all comes down to who you believe.

I believe the US military, fyi.

I'm not pro-war, nor do I see anyone here who is.

Another key difference is who is our Commander-in-Chief now.

Lets just wait and see how Trump handles it.

If he does half as good with Iran as he did with our economy, the problem will be solved fairly quickly and easily.

He certainly cant handle Iran worse than his predecessor did, that's for sure.
                  On one side you have the U.S who's govt seems like it is looking for ANY reason to invade. On the other, you have Iran who does not want war at all. Throughout history the U.S has provoked attacks or fabricated them to lead to wars.

Absolutely ridiculous how people are talking about sorting out Iran militarily. Why?

1) It will cost a STUPID amount of money. The money spent on Iraq is nothing compared to what will have to be spent on Iran.
                  2) Has the American public got the appetite for another war, as the situation in Iraq hasn't really benefited the majority of people and lord knows why they are attacking some goat herders/farmers who are armed with an AK on the other side of the World.
                  3) The logistics of fighting a war in Iran is far different to Iraq. It's larger, more mountainous terrain. Has a larger army, more allies and very good technology. I'm also sure they have thousands of personnel who have been involved in the war against ISIS in the Middle East, mainly assisting Hezbollah/Syrian govt so they are fairly battle-hardened.

It seems like the U.S govt has money for wars but none to feed the poor. Imagine how many problems would be fixed if they used all of that money they use on war, on the poor/needy and back into society? If the American public allow this to happen again, they are equally as responsible. They need to stand-up against this.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                    Iran just checked hooked America.

wtf is Trump gonna do??
                    We should invade Syria and Iran right away.

That way:

- We prove once and for all Trump isn't a Russian secret agent. Proving this very serious allegation wrong is very serious to us. Many people take it very seriously and aren't just trolling.

- Open another wartorn mass migration corridor into Europe because as we all know, diversity is strength, especially when it's all people you just bombed and they're all raping someone else's country.

- The Democrats can first claim glory for pressuring Trump into a war declaration, then literally one second after the declaration is signed, demand a disastrous pullout "in the name of peace" (sound familiar)?

(I'm hoping Trump doesn't take the bait & continues to downplay the loss of a drone as... Well, the loss of a drone).
                    Last edited by ////; 06-20-2019, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                      On one side you have the U.S who's govt seems like it is looking for ANY reason to invade. On the other, you have Iran who does not want war at all. Throughout history the U.S has provoked attacks or fabricated them to lead to wars.
                      What part of them chanting "Death to America!" do you not grasp?

Does that sound like the words of people who dont want war???

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                      1) It will cost a STUPID amount of money. The money spent on Iraq is nothing compared to what will have to be spent on Iran.
                      Calls for conjecture.

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                      It seems like the U.S govt has money for wars but none to feed the poor. Imagine how many problems would be fixed if they used all of that money they use on war, on the poor/needy and back into society? If the American public allow this to happen again, they are equally as responsible. They need to stand-up against this.
                      The US government has the duty to protect the nation.

They do not have the duty to feed the poor.

If you disagree, please use the US Constitution as your source, and of course quote it accurately.

Comment

Working...
                      X