Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-20-2019, 06:19 PM #151
The ugly American

Quoted: 9302 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,199.06
Total Points: 120,301.22
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
You just exposed yourself man.... I dont understand where your brain is at.
He may be fixing to proposition you.

When we got into a heated disagreement, that's what he did with me.

I'll give you a word of advice; if he starts constantly talking about gay mansex, run!!!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 06:21 PM #152
The ugly American

1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
Oh I know all about this. Yea... Dude was convicted of murder. Why would I stand by this guy again?
Superfans cant grasp people who take things on a case by case basis.

They deal in stereotyping entire groups of people.

All while claiming to be the party of tolerance, of course.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:24 PM #153
The ugly American

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_dolphin View Post
you love licking cop balls. why didn't you lick his balls then???
Oh Lord.

Another superfan hung up on gay mansex.

You 'guys' sure do get frisky during Pride Month, dont you.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:24 PM #154
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18099 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 137,190.61
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
Like accusing me of "supporting the accountants". It's a job.

When an accountant burns out they submit their 2-week notice at KPMG and look for a bookkeeping gig at a diner. When cops burn out there's a high risk of PTSD/physical altercation/etc.

There's (obviously) a lot more to discuss. Your worldview is to binary and simplistic for an adult.
We are talking about this incident, not the job in general.

Cops burning out has far more implications than accountants. In the situation in Phoenix being discussed I and many other felt the cops over reacted. You and other feel they didn't.

nothing really more to discuss.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 06:28 PM #155
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 741 Post(s)
blue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 56,706.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Oh Lord.

Another superfan hung up on gay mansex.

You 'guys' sure do get frisky during Pride Month, dont you.
another cop ball licker. Officer Mohamed Noor needed your support when he killed that white woman. where were you?? remember cops are always justified but yall cop lovers fell asleep during his trial LOL.
blue_dolphin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 06:32 PM #156
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 741 Post(s)
blue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 56,706.54

blue_dolphin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 06:33 PM #157
The ugly American

Quote:
another cop ball licker. Officer Mohamed Noor needed your support when he killed that white woman. where were you?? remember cops are always justified but yall cop lovers fell asleep during his trial LOL.
I have to put you on ignore for that.

As I told The Big Queer; I dont care what you do in your bedroom, but I certainly don't want to hear about it.
Old 06-20-2019, 09:16 PM #158
Contender

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
CauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.13
Total Points: 8,907.30

That's a great video you shared. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any type of video or testimony you could share that would change the mindset of people that already have their minds made up about Police Brutality, Corruption, or the sort.
Obviously there are different perspectives and the liberal media appears to present a distorted viewpoint. I think maybe the "I hate Pigs" mentality is generational and culturally manifested. It's a positive thing that you have experienced both sides of the fence and have a broader understanding.

While I acknowledge that mistreatment and racial injustice occurs, I don't believe it healthy to promote the "Us Against Them" mentality regarding Law Enforcement. Communities, including low income inner city areas, should work with Law Enforcement to reduce criminal activity, including any internal corruption if necessary.

The key is to take every situation on a case by case basis and avoid preconceived notions. A black person assuming the worst about a police officer, and vice versa, is not productive.

Just as a minority can be unfairly profiled, criminals can deceitfully manipulate the media against police that are following proper departmental procedure.
Some years ago, I moved amongst the inner city drug world for several years. I know the skewed mentality against cops and I know there's discrimination as well. The kind of mistreatment that makes the news is obviously not the norm, that some would lead one to believe.

The best approach is to never engage in criminal activity, and you will never have a problem. The notion of innocent people unjustly targeted being an epidemic is a myth. It happens, but it's not an epidemic. The epidemic is people involved in criminal activity in relation to the drug world.
CauliflowerEars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 09:53 PM #159
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 735 Post(s)
GrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 17,377.54

Dunn thinks that over 20% of the police force are bad eggs.

Loma thinks that under 1% of the police force are bad eggs.

It's obvious that they will not find common ground or agreement in this topic.
GrandmasterWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 08:00 AM #160
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3165 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 55,619.35
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
you love licking cop balls. why didn't you lick his balls then??? you didn't because he killed a white woman. be honest clown stand firm behind your racism.
Lol. I know man it's ridiculous. You have to tell guys like Dunn and them who continue to expose themselves as being complete biased fools that they can't continue living life like that.

I couldn't imagine someone who has looked at evidence and facts, and then still blindly defending someone.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
cops, offend, revelated, truth

User Tag List