Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-20-2019, 05:54 PM #141
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3135 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 54,424.07
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Here ya go.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Oh I know all about this. Yea... Dude was convicted of murder. Why would I stand by this guy again?
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 05:56 PM #142
////

Quoted: 6084 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 57,287.92
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
WTF? What about decades of police corruption, crimes, "blue wall of silence", unnecessary shootings and murders, planting drugs on suspects,etc etc.

Can you at least acknowledge there are very real and severe negatives that justify how some feel about police.
Compared to the people they have to deal with, they're heroic and I'm surprised they don't snap with far greater frequency. It destroys many of them over time.

I have a tendency for overconfidence and a belief that I can do anything I set my mind to. I'm not deluded when it comes to law enforcement. If half the sad creeps in these videos got up in my face, I'd be on trial for homicide after my first week on patrol.

Last edited by ////; 06-20-2019 at 06:01 PM.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 05:59 PM #143
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18017 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 134,485.44
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
Compared to the people they have to deal with, they're heroic and I'm surprised more don't snap.

I have a tendency for overconfidence and a belief that I can do anything I set my mind to. I'm not deluded when it comes to law enforcement. If half the sad creeps in these videos got up in my face, I'd be on trial for homicide after my first week on patrol.
No you wouldn't. You only talk tough on the internet.

If you think it is ok for cops to use force that is disproportional to the event, that doesn't surprise me. Also doesn't surprise me that you justify their crimes. You are entitled to feel that way.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 06:02 PM #144
////

//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:

If you think it is ok for cops to use force that is disproportional to the event, that doesn't surprise me. Also doesn't surprise me that you justify their crimes. You are entitled to feel that way.
Didn't notice who I was responding to. I'll reword it in babytalk:

I wasn't claiming to be tough. I'm saying these cops show greater emotional toughness than I'm capable of through their emotional restraint. I could not deal with the people they have to deal with day after day. I would look for any way out.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:05 PM #145
Undisputed Champion

Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:

****ing moron.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:06 PM #146
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18017 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 134,485.44
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
Didn't notice who I was responding to. I'll reword it in babytalk:

I wasn't claiming to be tough. I'm saying these cops show greater emotional toughness than I'm capable of through their emotional restraint. I could not deal with the people they have to deal with day after day. I would look for any way out.
clearly they haven't shown emotional restraint because their actions are being condemned everywhere except among people with your mindset.

You can't deal with law abiding citizens? You couldn't control yourself enough to follow departmental procedures in non life threatening situations?

I get it, you support the police. Nothing more to really discuss.

edit: I will add this-they need to do a better job of screening people they hire for the job. Many communities are looking at the veterans they hired and doing better mental heath checks and screening. often times soldiers coming back from war have a tough time adjusting to their new roles as police officers.

with better screening-weeding out racists, homphobes, bigots etc etc., veterans that may have PTSD, select more educated people for the force (have a college degree), select a more diverse group of cadets, and have enhanced community policing as part of the training at the academy I believe things will get better.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-20-2019 at 06:12 PM.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 06:08 PM #147
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Their actions are being condemned everywhere except among people with your mindset.
BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH A

I just fking posted your boy being a ****ing criminal before he robbed that Dollar store.

****ing clown. You're the biggest ****ing piece of **** on this forum. HANDS DOWN.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:15 PM #148
////

Quote:
clearly they haven't shown emotional restraint because their actions are being condemned everywhere except among people with your mindset.

You can't deal with law abiding citizens? You couldn't control yourself enough to follow departmental procedures in non life threatening situations?

I get it, you support the police. Nothing more to really discuss.
Like accusing me of "supporting the accountants". It's a job.

When an accountant burns out they submit their 2-week notice at KPMG and look for a bookkeeping gig at a diner. When cops burn out there's a high risk of PTSD/physical altercation/etc.

There's (obviously) a lot more to discuss. Your worldview is to binary and simplistic for an adult.

Last edited by ////; 06-20-2019 at 06:17 PM.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:16 PM #149
The ugly American

Quoted: 9263 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 116,287.75
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
You're ****ing kidding.... I almost started to look this up as if I missed a case where a Cop was innocent or something....

WTF!!!!! The dude just exposed himself!!! This **** CANT BE REAL.... ommmmgggggg
Grubers arent known for being very sharp.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 06:19 PM #150
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 735 Post(s)
blue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 55,965.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
Oh I know all about this. Yea... Dude was convicted of murder. Why would I stand by this guy again?
you love licking cop balls. why didn't you lick his balls then??? you didn't because he killed a white woman. be honest clown stand firm behind your racism.
blue_dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
cops, offend, revelated, truth

User Tag List