Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-20-2019, 06:42 PM #131
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 19263 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 175,025.29
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_dolphin View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

all these cop lovers were nowhere to be found here LOL.

we know what time it is.
Lomadeaux and all the other pro cop guys didn't support this cop. I wonder why?
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 06:44 PM #132
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3453 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 69,711.04
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Lomadeaux and all the other pro cop guys didn't support this cop. I wonder why?
I don't know anything about it.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 06:45 PM #133
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
Sure you don't. Just like you pretended to not see my post about this yesterday.

You can't hide who you really are dude.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:47 PM #134
Undisputed Champion

Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Sure you don't. Just like you pretended to not see my post about this yesterday.

You can't hide who you really are dude.
Dunn... you're racist.. not me.

I have helped more inner city children.... in ONE year.... Than you have in your ENTIRE existence......

I want you to think about that before you open your fat mouth again. Stop stuffing that **** with McDonald's you fat ass.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:48 PM #135
The ugly American

Quoted: 9844 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,466.36
Total Points: 152,388.71
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_dolphin View Post

all these cop lovers were nowhere to be found here LOL.

we know what time it is.
Dude, that cop was found guilty of murder in a court of law!!!

If the cops had stood by him you superfans would be spouting about The Blue Wall of Silence, and when they dont stand by him you say they threw him under the bus.

High level cheerleading right there.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 06:49 PM #136
The ugly American

1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Dunn is a racist.. You have to understand that. He HATES white people. He can't even admit that Lomachenko is the best fighter in the world. Not because he's from Europe.. but because he's white.... I think he also things Gervontae Davis would beat him. Idk.. he's mentally unsound.
And he's a queer.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:50 PM #137
The ugly American

Quote:
Here ya go.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 06-20-2019, 06:51 PM #138
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Dude, that cop was found guilty of murder in a court of law!!!

If the cops had stood by him you superfans would be spouting about The Blue Wall of Silence, and when they dont stand by him you say they threw him under the bus.

High level cheerleading right there.
You're ****ing kidding.... I almost started to look this up as if I missed a case where a Cop was innocent or something....

WTF!!!!! The dude just exposed himself!!! This **** CANT BE REAL.... ommmmgggggg
Old 06-20-2019, 06:51 PM #139
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Dunn... you're racist.. not me.

I have helped more inner city children.... in ONE year.... Than you have in your ENTIRE existence......

I want you to think about that before you open your fat mouth again. Stop stuffing that **** with McDonald's you fat ass.
You can try and change the subject all you want. You didn't post a thing when this Somalian cop shot his unarmed person but you are in every other thread defending cops when they shoot unarmed people.

Why didn't you support this cop like you do the others-we all know why.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:52 PM #140
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
You can try and change the subject all you want. You didn't post a thing when this Somalian cop shot his unarmed person but you are in every other thread defending cops when they shoot unarmed people.

Why didn't you support this cop like you do the others-we all know why.
You just exposed yourself man.... I dont understand where your brain is at.

Share This With Friends

Tags
cops, offend, revelated, truth