Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-20-2019, 08:42 AM #121
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18421 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 152,763.18
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
Dunn I just took the high road instead of completely destroying you. You're welcome.
BLM teaches moms to put their babies in harms way and then shoot cops. Really? dude you're not fooling anyone. you don't care what cops do to black people because you hate black people.

Police and policing in this country will get better when they stop employing people that share your mentality.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 08:42 AM #122
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3349 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 64,253.63
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
At this point its very clear what his deal is. If cops kill, shoot, beat up or commit any illegal activity against people of color, he is ok with it because it doesn't occur too often.
This right here...... I love this ****. "Waaaahhhhh I'm losing because of reality...... let me be a victimm......"

Fkin ridiculous.

You're ****ing mad because mother ****ers get shot by the cops carrying deadly weapons..
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 08:43 AM #123
Undisputed Champion

Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
BLM teaches moms to put their babies in harms way and then shoot cops. Really? dude you're not fooling anyone. you don't care what cops do to black people because you hate black people.

Police and policing in this country will get better when they stop employing people that share your mentality.
Lord man... you are the most racist person on this site HANDS DOWN.... Worse than Hoe Bruh.

Who the hell said I said ANY OF THAT?...... Let me go get your victim card for you...
Old 06-20-2019, 08:46 AM #124
Undisputed Champion

The only word this fat ass dude has done for youths in the inner city is coach his fat kids youth football team. I've coached life more to minority children in this country than you EVER will...

YOU are apart of the problem.
Old 06-20-2019, 10:28 AM #125
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 756 Post(s)
GrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 19,494.98

Quote:
How did they f-ck up if I am still alive?

We have decades of evidence that they violate their sworn oath regularly. I posted in this thread the list of cops who kept their jobs despite committing criminal offenses. We have decades of evidence that "good cops" do not report illegal activity of their coworkers. Why will you not acknowledge this?

Where did I post they aren't? The problem we have is when the commit crimes and engage in illegal activity you still give them the benefit of the doubt.

I wasn't doing anything. Of course you will refuse to believe it simply because it contradicts your beliefs. Besides, reading your lies about BLM it's clear what you are really about.
As a guesstimate what % of cops in America would you consider to be 'bad eggs'?

I'd also like to hear Loma's answer to this same question as well as anyone else involved in this heated discussion.

I acknowledge what you are saying Dunn and of the 850k cops I am sure there are many, many 'bad eggs'. I would however consider a majority of police to be fine and would put the guesstimated % of 'bad eggs' below 20%.

I've given my answer. What % of police are 'bad eggs'?
GrandmasterWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:36 PM #126
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18421 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 152,763.18
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmasterWang View Post

I'd also like to hear Loma's answer to this same question as well as anyone else involved in this heated discussion.

I acknowledge what you are saying Dunn and of the 850k cops I am sure there are many, many 'bad eggs'. I would however consider a majority of police to be fine and would put the guesstimated % of 'bad eggs' below 20%.

I think its greater for this reason-if 20% are bad eggs, that means 80% are not reporting them for being bad eggs. We've seen how the "blue wall of silence" operates.

But crimes are just the tip of the iceberg. While cops are allowed to think and believe as they wish, is it appropriate to hire someone who is known to discriminate even though they haven't committed any crimes?

I don't think we can have officers that are members of hate groups or closely associate with hate groups, regardless of what type of hate group it is, since the job is to serve the public, not just one portion of the public. (I'm talking about real hate groups not this fake stuff where we pretend BLM or the Republican party are hate groups).

It's a tough question.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:08 PM #127
Keeping it real

Quoted: 6994 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 79,096.12
Total Points: 103,586.71
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

"That hoe Revelated"
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Willy Wanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 05:31 PM #128
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 754 Post(s)
blue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 58,377.61

all these cop lovers were nowhere to be found here LOL.

we know what time it is.
blue_dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 05:37 PM #129
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmasterWang View Post

Bad cops are the EXCEPTION. And if you don't believe that, you're apart of the problem.

It's obviously farrrr less than 1%.

Dunn is a racist.. You have to understand that. He HATES white people. He can't even admit that Lomachenko is the best fighter in the world. Not because he's from Europe.. but because he's white.... I think he also things Gervontae Davis would beat him. Idk.. he's mentally unsound.

There ARE dirty cops out there. YES. The same way there are dirty lawyers, dirty doctors, dirty teachers, etc... If you have 1,000 cops for example. You'll have a handful of guys that truly do unscrupulous things. Cops arrest cops all the time. The **** dumb ass Dunn says about cops not turning other cops in is complete horse ****. If a cop does some crooked stuff, they go to jail.

And listen dumb asses.. Because a cop cracks a guy in the face when he's being detained because he killed a man with a butter knife... That's NOT a dirty cop...
Old 06-20-2019, 05:39 PM #130
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
"That hoe Revelated"
HAha.. he is a hoe.

Share This With Friends

Tags
cops, offend, revelated, truth