Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-20-2019, 08:11 AM #111
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18018 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 134,523.44
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
Bro you're asking people to be intelligent... especially guys like AD and BigDunn and MHoe Bruh who hate cop and think BLM is a legit organization...

They do training where the mom comes out of a car with the baby in her hand.... she waits until the cop gets close... pulls out a gun and kills the cop.

You guys are all morons for defending criminals... This **** is inane.
Where have any of us posted we hate police? If any of us think BLM is a legitimate organization, how does that impact this thread?

The thing you wrote about the training BLM does is absolutely untrue. No rational, normal American actually believes this about BLM. You must really hate black people if you truly believe what you typed.

Which one of us defended the criminals? Saying the police response was over the top in no way is a defense of any criminal.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 08:25 AM #112
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3136 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 54,488.23
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by the big dunn View Post
this is just how i and my friends have been taught to deal with cops from our parents.
they *****ed up!
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 08:26 AM #113
Undisputed Champion

Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Where have any of us posted we hate police? If any of us think BLM is a legitimate organization, how does that impact this thread?

The thing you wrote about the training BLM does is absolutely untrue. No rational, normal American actually believes this about BLM. You must really hate black people if you truly believe what you typed.

Which one of us defended the criminals? Saying the police response was over the top in no way is a defense of any criminal.
Cops get the benefit of the doubt because THEY'RE SWORN PEACE OFFICERS.

If you don't think a cop is on the streets to protect and to serve then YOU... my friend... are apart of the major problem we have in this country.

If your ass got guns pulled on you... you were doing dumb ass ****.... If I even believe it....
Old 06-20-2019, 08:28 AM #114
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
Yawn, you bore me with your psychotic posts. I didnt defend the suspects. Not once.

As usual, you make up your own reality. Im gonna wish you a good mental health day.
Boy, I been owning your ass in every debate we have. You always come off ******ed and claiming victim hood.

Go sit at the kiddie table.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:32 AM #115
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
they *****ed up!
How did they f-ck up if I am still alive?

Quote:
Cops get the benefit of the doubt because THEY'RE SWORN PEACE OFFICERS.

If you don't think a cop is on the streets to protect and to serve then YOU... my friend... are apart of the major problem we have in this country.

If your ass got guns pulled on you... you were doing dumb ass ****.... If I even believe it....
We have decades of evidence that they violate their sworn oath regularly. I posted in this thread the list of cops who kept their jobs despite committing criminal offenses. We have decades of evidence that "good cops" do not report illegal activity of their coworkers. Why will you not acknowledge this?

Where did I post they aren't? The problem we have is when the commit crimes and engage in illegal activity you still give them the benefit of the doubt.

I wasn't doing anything. Of course you will refuse to believe it simply because it contradicts your beliefs. Besides, reading your lies about BLM it's clear what you are really about.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:33 AM #116
The ugly American

Quoted: 9269 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 116,552.30
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
they *****ed up!
That mentality is why they live in squalor in war zones, and why that isnt going to change anytime soon.

Let them ruin their lives, and their descendants lives, because of their blind racism, stupidity, and pig-headedness.

No skin off my nose.

I'll continue living a nice life in a safe neighborhood with my wife, my friends, and my toys.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 08:34 AM #117
Undisputed Champion

Dunn I just took the high road instead of completely destroying you. You're welcome.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:36 AM #118
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
Yawn, you bore me with your psychotic posts. I didnt defend the suspects. Not once.

As usual, you make up your own reality. Im gonna wish you a good mental health day.
At this point its very clear what his deal is. If cops kill, shoot, beat up or commit any illegal activity against people of color, he is ok with it because it doesn't occur too often. Same as ghostofdempsey, 1bad65 and some others.

There is no fixing that type of mentality. They don't care about the situation because the cops don't behave like this in their neighborhoods and treat them this way.

The country is full of people like him who will never change because they are happy the system works the way it does.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:37 AM #119
The ugly American

Quoted: 9269 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 116,552.30
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Dunn I just took the high road instead of completely destroying you. You're welcome.
Nah.

He's another one whose never wrong.

Just ask him.

I'll guarantee he cant cite even one instance of him arguing a point and then conceding it.......
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 08:40 AM #120
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
How did they f-ck up if I am still alive?
BECAUSE POLICE PROTECT YOU!!!!!

hahahahhahahahahahahahah... ****er just owned himself.

Quote:
We have decades of evidence that they violate their sworn oath regularly. I posted in this thread the list of cops who kept their jobs despite committing criminal offenses. We have decades of evidence that "good cops" do not report illegal activity of their coworkers. Why will you not acknowledge this?

Where did I post they aren't? The problem we have is when the commit crimes and engage in illegal activity you still give them the benefit of the doubt.

I wasn't doing anything. Of course you will refuse to believe it simply because it contradicts your beliefs. Besides, reading your lies about BLM it's clear what you are really about.
Dunn.. you are a PROVEN racist.... This is undebatable regardless of what you want to say.

You have decades of proof of what?? LMAO. Buddy... We have DECADES AND DECADES of proof of doctors, lawyers, anybody committing horrible crimes that hurt people....

Crooked cops are the EXCEPTION... You've been told a lie you're entire life man... You don't want to accept it. You're a victim. You defend criminal behavior. You look more and more like a complete idiot the more you post man...

And I'd still drop your fat ass real quick......

Share This With Friends

Tags
cops, offend, revelated, truth

User Tag List