Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The tiger is the real king of the jungle. Not the lion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    You must be one of those Charlo and Spencer fans who think lions are great and invincible.

Both the videos you posted had 3/4 lionesses next to a lion.

Here is the more accurate one:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a5V6gdu5ih8

60 hyenas and one lion!?
    You mate must be high or delusional or like I said before a Charlo/Spencer fanboy..

You are going to say next Lions will beat Polar Bears too as they clearly don't care for size up cat like Tiger..

Go on and read some more mate, you are falling short by a long margin here.

Tigers gets punked and so does lions, see a honey badger picking lion. All big cats avoid fights to death, you must read again that lions don't risk deaths and go tooth and nail all the time.

I have provided links if you want to you can read them, else jack off to lion is great doe claim

What the hell are you even talking about? All I see is nonsensical rambling and smileys with you displaying the IQ of a rodent, it was clearly a huge waste of time spending even 1 word responding to your dumbass.

In that second amateur raw footage I posted there is easily 40 to 50 Hyenas dominating the Lionesses and they all scatter when the prime adult male Lion shows up. Show me one single video of a Tiger doing a similar feat, kid. I've more than proven my point about their mentality.

I proved you wrong and you can't handle it so what do you do? You post an edited docu video of a young male lion fighting a hyena clan when you were the one earlier in the thread claiming most of the Lion vs Hyena videos are edited. how ******ed do you feel now? Oh I forget you wouldn't realize it because it's what you are, "mate".

Come back when you learn something about nature instead of being a sadistic little Gen X cretin whacking it to 19th century stories of sick bastards pitting animals together in an enclosure so that they'll rip eachother to death for amusement.

Comment

Shere Khan vs Mufasa

My money is on Shere Khan.

Because Shere Khan was gangsta

Everyone feared him

Mufasa got ran over by dumb ass wilder beast and got his shyt pushed in.

Tigers ftw

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        What the hell are you even talking about? All I see is nonsensical rambling and smileys with you displaying the IQ of a rodent, it was clearly a huge waste of time spending even 1 word responding to your dumbass.

In that second amateur raw footage I posted there is easily 40 to 50 Hyenas dominating the Lionesses and they all scatter when the prime adult male Lion shows up. Show me one single video of a Tiger doing a similar feat, kid. I've more than proven my point about their mentality.

I proved you wrong and you can't handle it so what do you do? You post an edited docu video of a young male lion fighting a hyena clan when you were the one earlier in the thread claiming most of the Lion vs Hyena videos are edited. how ******ed do you feel now? Oh I forget you wouldn't realize it because it's what you are, "mate".

Come back when you learn something about nature instead of being a sadistic little Gen X cretin whacking it to 19th century stories of sick bastards pitting animals together in an enclosure so that they'll rip eachother to death for amusement.
        You said a single lion fended off a 60plus hyena group and yet I am the nonsensical one huh? Rewatch the video for yourself and count how many lion/lionesses there were.

You don't care for the actual fights between a tiger and lion staged or otherwise, didn't bother reading the complete links I gave you yet you care much about my IQ you silly cünt

It was a waste of my time educating you who the superior cat is, you want a hyena vs big cat discussion now? You fuking moron

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          A fit Male Lion could decimate a Hyena clan, the male lion will good for the dominant female? and then all the other Hyena's will flee. There are video's of injured male Lions, surrounded by Hyena's and they are still weary. So in that aspect he is right but? I am not sure why he is trying to make out that Tigers are weak. One on one, they would most the time beat a Lion. 'If it had to fight' the smart things about Male Tigers, is that they don't live in this geocentric system where basically they ****ed themselves over. They will fight each other Tigers, but just like domestic cats? I have watched them, if they can avoid fights with each other.

It is very sad the lives they have in nature at times Lions and some big cats 'Inspiring though'. There was a video of a male lion, who was saved from nature 'I think he was outed from a pride' anyway? they where going to just keep him in some sort of reserve but, they had to release him back into the wild.

'This Lion would not leave when they tried to release him, and they where trying to push him, but he refused to leave' he wisely realized what life would be like back in the wild.

I think he was in a bad way when he was saved, usually there is a rule that people must not interfere with nature 'but well he was shown compassion' I think in the end he was kept in a reserve somewhere.

Naturist know more about Lions than Tigers, it is very hard to track them 'And in general society seems to nut off more about Lions'.

That Kevin Richardson - The Lion whisper has even stated 'That Hyena's are opportunist when it comes to Lions, this is why Lions hate them'. It is a mental thing, even Female Lions are warriors.

All warriors anyway, I learnt a lot more about Hyena's from watching afew documentaries also 'The Lion whisperer'.
          He is talking rubbish when he says single lion fended 60plus hyenas and that a lion is agreesive and will attack and kill rival cats or animals unlike Tiger which gets scared.

Neither does he not know about these animals true behavior, he is living in some alter reality as well making those claims.

He has been moving goal posts saying Tiger doesn't do that to a hyena and they get punked by bears and wild dogs.

Tried telling him the whole lion bravado works in pride and stuff, futile attempts really. Waste of my time and his.

Look at the cünt red k ing for all his so called knowledge

"You're not worth the excrement seeping out of a big cats anus, you subhuman"
          Last edited by BoxingFan85; 06-10-2019, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Larky101 View Post
            I think you mean "I need to stop spending money on there" but don't worry I'm sure you are paid well for showing some skin on there. Can't knock you for trying man
            as long as you keep tipping.

Comment

Hippos are bigger, stronger and more dangerous than lions and tigers combined, both lions and tigers can suck hippo d!ck.

Comment

Actually, a man with a powerful rifle is king.

Comment

I think its safe to say as a member of bscene that a pitbull beats em both

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                    But one on one can a Silverback take on a grizzly bear?
                    Yeah hell ya the bear ain’t got shat on a silverback with its weak arms all it can do is outrun it like a batch.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Yeah hell ya the bear ain’t got shat on a silverback with its weak arms all it can do is outrun it like a batch.
                      Silver back has the reach advantage for sure

Comment

Working...
                      X