No announcement yet.

Tyson became a Muslim...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson became a Muslim...

Because Prince Naseem Hamed told him too, and Tyson was so impressed with the great punching power bestowed on Naz by Allah, that he took up the religion also.

This was one of the benefits of that fateful night in a New York gym where Naz served Tyson up with a few good punches which left him wondering why he couldn't touch Hamed for class and power.

Comment

Naz only got fat because Allah wanted him to go up to heavyweight and get revenge on Buster Douglas.

Comment

Originally posted by clegg View Post
        naz only got fat because allah wanted him to go up to heavyweight and get revenge on buster douglas.
        😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

- - Great stuffings!

Comment

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
            😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂
            I did not like NAZ.... not because he’s a Muslim, and. Many Muslims hate Jews..I’m Jew..
            he beat Kevin Kelly....I love. Kevin Kelly.. followed his career... the best man won..NAZ..that night. When. Barrera exposed NAZ... I was kinda laughing..... but naz his post fight interview was cool..... he made no excuses..for his loss.to Barrera....

My iPad needs replacing... I wore out my touch screen.. big heavy hands.... so if I misspell... I can switch to Japanese bro.my cell phone.... Spanish...my other cellphone.....

When I tell you or any guy on this site.. it’s a typo....
            it is...
            BTW. Larryx is like family to me.... he’s no racist in my book.. he called me back... Memphis to Tokyo... his dime.. not mine...
            I’ve had a few good ebeef battles... met 1 poster.... appointed myself family to. a few guys....

forgive me if I’m too lazy to reread my posts.. im on a Jewish website debating with rabbi and ultra Orthodox Jews.

Shalom.

Comment

I thought he converted in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by repsa View Post
                That he did and when I think of that I think of his interview with Larry King and that prank caller lol.

I'm glad he didn't change his name though.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
                  That he did and when I think of that I think of his interview with Larry King and that prank caller lol.

I'm glad he didn't change his name though.
                  A lot of people convert to Islam in prison (I believe OJ did also while in prison) because if your not part of a gang you're vulnerable and becoming a Muslim gets you the safety of being part of a large group with power and it's easy to do. It's often not really because they find Allah.

Comment

That was Nation of Islam....the group that killed Malcom X....

Not recognized as Islam by either Shia or Sunni...

Interesting views....apparently a big head scientist in Africa made all white people....

Comment

Working...
                    X