Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
    Youre not mexican you piece of shit, and Ruiz aint mexican either. Use google for once you motherfucking waste of space in the world. Faggot
    You fuccing stupid dumb motherfuccer!
    Ruiz is MEXICAN just like me!
    Brown and proud punk!
    Where are you you piece of shet???
    Let's meet up and I'll show you how a Mexican gets down!
    Man up you worthless piece of shet!

Comment

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha...!!! Aaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...!!!!

Comment

• What is it with the chin and stamina of British heavies? AJ was looking like a Nigerian David Price in there. Do they actually punch people over there?

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          Aj should have took the 50mil it would have been better if wilder did this than ruiz. Viva la razaaaa!!!
          Aj said that in post fight interview he wished it was wilder that did it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
            I suspect you're right. Even after the first knockdown. Just look at the difference in the eyes/face of Ruiz when he got up from his knockdown and Joshua looking TOTALLY vacant after his first knockdown. Crazy.
            Ruiz caught him badly on the temple... after that he got dead scared...

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Hell yeah! I'll admit even I didn't think Ruiz had it in him once he weighted 5 pounds more than he did in his last fight... Damn was I wrong! 😅
              Glad I was though!
              I'm just drinking here and celebrating with my girl!
              Hope your having an amazing weekend and living it up!
              Stay up!
              You too bro! Enjoy!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                Joshua has 3-4 belts and was an overwhelming favorite. This is just as big as mike Tyson but even more disappointing because the underdog made the champion quit.
                No, stop with that. This is not even close to the level of upset of Tyson-Douglas. Ruiz and Buster were both relative unknowns and huge betting underdogs, but Iron Mike Tyson was one billion times more famous than Anthony Joshua. He was a cross-over global sports icon. AJ was the King of England.

Comment

• Aj quit

Why are aj fans still talking about wilder?????

Comment

• Aj you should have took that 50 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Has Robbie Barrett logged in yet?
                      Nope, lmao... !!

Comment

Working...
                      X