No announcement yet.

Miguel Berchelt to meet Francisco Vargas in rematch March 23 on ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Should be another war, Vargas hasn't looked shot since the loss so I'm cool with it. If Vargas loses, like I expect, would LOVE to see him fight Roman, think that's a FOTY type match. Berchelt I want to see against Ito and Machado, then move up
    Miguel Roman for Vargas is the kind of fight Vargas should win if he's not shot to death by Berchelt. Yeah would love to see Berchelt against Ito and Machado. Even against Davis but i think its harder to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      They may as well. They aint fighting each other
      WBSS is the only way for a unfication

Comment

The first fight fight was competitive but Miguel has a fu.ckin real power.in both hands

Comment

Am I the only one that feels like Berchelt has regressed a bit since that first fight? He boxed really well against Vargas, but has seemed over-aggressive and prone to slugging it out in all his fights since. He's gotten away with it because he has tons of power and the opponents haven't been at the same level, but he may find it harder going if he decides to go to war with Vargas from the first bell this time around

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
            Scum Arum already plan the next three fights for Loma. Richard Commey-Isa Chaniev winner, Linares rematch then Berchelt.
            great fights! He can get three belts that way to.

Comment

Berchelt will slice him up even easier the second time around. More skills and already fought him once and knows what is coming. Vargas is limited with his aggression and his face is breaking apart to easy now a days

Comment

Working...
              X