Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Drops, Stops Arreola; Calls For All The Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to believe, I really do! Don't you let me down Chris, you fat, flubbery bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
      you can't be serious LOL

Arreola is a fat slob of a fighter who has been in some entertaining scraps but doesn't put the work in during training. Before his recent downswing, I used to look forward to his fights but I can't rally behind him. he's the watered down chicano version of Odlanier Solis, minus the amateur accomplishments.

Wilder by TKO8
      Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
      Fun fight, I can't wait. If Cris has had a camp I think he wins, I hope Wilder and his team are prepared for this level of a step up and they have given Cris good time to prepare for this unlike that bull shyt move they tried on Hughie Fury with like a months notice, punk ass b1tch move, to be expected though.
      Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      wilder by ko

Arreola fights one way....isnt hard to hit and is susceptible to straight shots

COULD BE A FUN FIGHT but I think Wilder is coming for the ko....he was so disappointed about the Povetkin issue that he probably wants to lay in someone real bad...a wasted training camp
      Wilder has never been hit by a man. Arreola is going to show that hypejob what it feels like to have bombs from a 240 pound man bouncing off your head. Wilder's time is over.
      Last edited by punchr; 06-14-2016, 02:49 PM.

Comment

I'll be rooting for Fatboy but he's gonna get wrecked in this fight. People want to believe Wilder sucks and is a hypejob but he's a very solid fighter with some serious power, at least enough to blast out a tough B level guy like Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          Wilder has never been hit by a man. Arreola is going to show that hypejob what it feels like to have bombs from a 240 pound man bouncing off his head. Wilder's time is over.
          Szpilka, and especially Stiverne, both would like to have a word with you.

Comment

Wilder has never been hit by a man. Arreola is going to show that hypejob what it feels like to have bombs from a 240 pound man bouncing off your head. Wilder's time is over.
            may the best men win....i didnt know Wilder was fighting all females...woman beater

Comment

Sorry Punchr, but nobody cares about this fight. Even Deontay Wilder's daughter has to be shaking her head at this matchup

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                I'll be rooting for Fatboy but he's gonna get wrecked in this fight. People want to believe Wilder sucks and is a hypejob but he's a very solid fighter with some serious power, at least enough to blast out a tough B level guy like Chris.
                He doesn't completely suck but his struggles over a very limited Szpila really show where he's at in the grand scheme of things, and realistically ranked fourth p4p is him being overrated, so therefore he is an hype job to a certain degree.

I like Wilder, he's great fr the sport but he's being matched against Molina's and Szpila's for a reason, he's just not that very good. Wilder has many weaknesses, frailties and holes in his defence, not only that his power is vastly overrated, look what Jennings did to Szpilka and Wilder was losing to him !

I'm not convinced Arreola can beat him either but this is by far his toughest fight of his career. If Arreola is out of shape Wilder should be able to coast after 4-5 rounds and likely stops him down the stretch. I'd like to know what shape Nipples is in.

I'm not convinced Arreola wins but this is Wilder's toughest test of his career IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Sorry Punchr, but nobody cares about this fight. Even Deontay Wilder's daughter has to be shaking her head at this matchup
                  It's. great fight considering the circumstances, circumstances being Haymon don't allow his fighters to fight anyone else other than his men and Hearn's, considering the Povetkin drama I'm happy Wilder is staying active, so should you. Who else realistically would they be prepared to let Wilder face until he's mat he'd against Povetkin again or unifies with Joshua ?

Comment

Bomb Squad

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
                      He doesn't completely suck but his struggles over a very limited Szpila really show where he's at in the grand scheme of things, and realistically ranked fourth p4p is him being overrated, so therefore he is an hype job to a certain degree.

I like Wilder, he's great fr the sport but he's being matched against Molina's and Szpila's for a reason, he's just not that very good. Wilder has many weaknesses, frailties and holes in his defence, not only that his power is vastly overrated, look what Jennings did to Szpilka and Wilder was losing to him !

I'm not convinced Arreola can beat him either but this is by far his toughest fight of his career. If Arreola is out of shape Wilder should be able to coast after 4-5 rounds and likely stops him down the stretch. I'd like to know what shape Nipples is in.

I'm not convinced Arreola wins but this is Wilder's toughest test of his career IMO.
                      triangle theories don't work bro. especially when you dont consider the fighters' styles.

Arreola is no where even close to Wilder's toughest test. Stiverne and Szpilka are both better than him.

do you work for the promoters or have a business interest in this fight? Looking at your comments, it would appear so.

Comment

Working...
                      X