No announcement yet.

2019 New year New me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 New year New me!

i figured its a new year, and this aint no new year resolution too Ghost! but i figure its a new year so im gonna change for the better.

all my enemies, the ones i bucked on daily on here, TravsB, BigDunn, etc. im letting it ALL go!!! i realized that in order for me to grow and be who im meant to be, i have to let the hate go.

so read this and bash me all yall want. from this day forward, yall wont see me acting a thug anymore. yall can quote any of my post moving forward dissing me or whatever but i will not let that negative energy in me. new year, new me. changed for the better. world peace, spread positive vibe.

sup to the regular that i might have a chat with here and there, zaroku, hect, beer, man down, tua, finitox, etc.!!
    Last edited by IceTrayDaGang; 01-04-2019, 01:05 AM.

top of the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      i figured its a new year, and this aint no new year resolution too Ghost! but i figure its a new year so im gonna change for the better.

all my enemies, the ones i bucked on daily on here, TravsB, BigDunn, etc. im letting it ALL go!!! i realized that in order for me to grow and be who im meant to be, i have to let the hate go.

so read this and bash me all yall want. from this day forward, yall wont see me acting a thug anymore. yall can quote any of my post moving forward dissing me or whatever but i will not let that negative energy in me. new year, new me. changed for the better. world peace, spread positive vibe.

sup to the regular that i might have a chat with here and there, zaroku, hect, beer, man down, tua, finitox, etc.!!
      Much respect. No hard feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Much respect. No hard feelings.
        green k'.. yall really gonna get to know the real me moving forward.

Comment

Happy 2019!!!

Comment

Working...
          X