Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Wilder has so many of you FOOLED!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    you disapeaerd for a few years during the time fury went all bandy and cocaine needy and all of a sudden you have piped back up again with your stupid talk of tyson fury....as i said aberdeen angus lets have a serious bet with the fury joshua fight and lets see who is man enough to back it up.....your ding bat mate denium disapeared along time ago and its time you sewrched im out and go join him.
    Fury is pathetic and has zero chance of beating joshua and 80% of losing to wilder.
    Now go back to your fishie's
    I didn't disappear for years, I just float in and out, check my post history, you're full of **** just like always.

Your patter is ****ing shyte btw lol

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      People can be skeptical all they want, but the PPV industry has been told the fight is 99% if Tyson wins next week. So this definitely isn't a publicity stunt. If they're going to try to pull this off on November 17, the PPV providers are going to want at least 10 weeks notice that the fight is definite. There's not a lot of time here.
      Do you think it's a calculated move by Warren that if Tyson loses to Wilder, it doesn't jeopardise a bigger domestic (UK) payday against AJ, but in reverse a loss to AJ first could remove a Wilder fight from the equation?

I suppose they have the added advantage of fighting Wilder BEFORE he (Wilder) potentially loses to AJ, and so win or lose they get the biggest payday they can from Wilder while he is undefeated and a belt holder and can always go after that domestic AJ fight.

Still, I can't help but think Fury is going to cash out - I see him losing to Wilder unless there is some miracle and he looks much better against Pianeta, and then maybe he fights Bellew or AJ for a retirement cheque.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Do you think it's a calculated move by Warren that if Tyson loses to Wilder, it doesn't jeopardise a bigger domestic (UK) payday against AJ, but in reverse a loss to AJ first could remove a Wilder fight from the equation?
        That may be part of it, but just as important is that a loss to Wilder may harm Warren's fighter, but it doesn't give a boost to Warren's rival. A loss to AJ not only harms Warren's fighter, but also greatly enhances the fighter of Warren's chief rival. So in that sense, fighting Wilder is much safer for Warren's business.

Further, Wilder has shown a willingness to do a two fight deal where the rematch would be in the UK. Giving Warren two huge UK PPVs that he controls. For AJ vs Fury, Hearn would insist on Sky PPV. Hearn has made incredibly one sided demands in all discussions for a Wilder or Fury fight and ended up pushing the sides right into each other's arms.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
          at what point in my post did I say the fight will generate crazy millions and they are both superstars?

its not hard to work out that facing Wilder will give Fury the biggest purse he can earn apart from fights vs joshua and bellew in the UK so he has taken his 3rd best option because he wants to earn as much as possible as quickly as he can
          You said Fury's trying to make the most money in the fastest possible time. If he can beat Wilder, he'll set himself up for big pay days down the line. But in the immediate future, fighting Wilder is not going to make him much money.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
            I didn't disappear for years, I just float in and out, check my post history, you're full of **** just like always.

Your patter is ****ing shyte btw lol
            as i said aberdeen angus anytime your ready to lay down some hard cold cash when finally fury and joshua meet....ill even drive up to your cold fish smelling city to personally bet with you....ill wait around to collect my winnings a return back down to where the skys are blue and feel the warmth of southern sunshine.
            I am pretty sure again you will then disapear like a fart in the end only to pop up again after furys second attempt at a comeback and be facing sebastian stroganoff and your be heralding fury as the bees knees again lol.
            You were a mug 3 year's ago and your an even bigger mug now.
            Where is your mate denium ?

Comment

well you would certainly have an argument its possible but right now joshua,whyte are too difficult to make with hearn involved and a warren fighter so wilders still his best realistic payday
              Not quite, Whyte fight is actually the easiest to make in boxing right now, Eddie is practically begging Wilder to take that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                You said Fury's trying to make the most money in the fastest possible time. If he can beat Wilder, he'll set himself up for big pay days down the line. But in the immediate future, fighting Wilder is not going to make him much money.
                genuine question here but who apart from joshua whyte bellew would get fury the best fight purse in your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                  Still, I can't help but think Fury is going to cash out - I see him losing to Wilder unless there is some miracle and he looks much better against Pianeta, and then maybe he fights Bellew or AJ for a retirement cheque.
                  At 29? Or 30? I think he'll ride this out for longer than that.

Comment

genuine question here but who apart from joshua whyte bellew would get fury the best fight purse in your opinion?
                    Tyson Fury v Hughie Fury

I would pay double, maybe triple to watch that.

Comment

A Wilder fight should get Fury a huge purse, seeing that he is an undefeated champion. The fact that it won't is testament to the cans he has beaten to get that undefeated record.

Comment

Working...
                      X