No announcement yet.

When will you stop doubting Tyson Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Since when does the kingpin, the undisputed, need to prove himself to contenders, pretenders, and paper champs?

When he's been out the game for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Just say no to drugs, yeah. Trust me, it will work out better for you. It's not worth it.
      That is all I was telling Fury. Three failed tests and kicked the testers out another time refusing to give a sample

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
        When he's been out the game for so long.
        What are you talking about??? He just beat the 123rd ranked cruiserweight!!! Now he's moving on up to face a real heavyweight. Ranked 129th, but at heavyweight. Fury is fearless!

Comment

His performance against Klitschko didn't impress me at all. If he can beat Wilder I will give him credit but right now I think he's very overrated.

Comment

Fat Fury is big mouth fighting cruiserweight journeymen, hard not to doubt him.

Comment

His Wlad win was good for him, although it was a poor performance by both, with the win given to the guy who threw 10 punches a round instead of 9 punches a round. It wasn't like he dominated and destroyed Wlad in some epic beat down.

If he can edge Wilder or TKO him it's going to look good on him as well, people would have to stop doubting him. But also I can see Wilder detractors saying Wilder wasn't even that good to begin with, and undermine Fury's win. And the other way around, Wilder haters will talk crap about him if he beats Fury anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                That is all I was telling Fury. Three failed tests and kicked the testers out another time refusing to give a sample
                You didn't tell Fury anything.

And for the record, Fury didn't even fail one drug test. You are allowed a certain amount before you fail, Fury didn't actually go past that level. It was trace amounts, nothing more.

Where you got this 3 failed tests thing, is news to me. Care to give me a link?

Comment

I mean he was a decent fighter..

Now he is a fat junkie circus show.

Comment

Funny that Fury had been getting all this attention after beating a semi-retired Klitschko. Same Klitschko who is now a bum when it's about AJ they're talking about.

Boxing is a funny sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X