No announcement yet.

(Coming Soon) Round4Round Boxing Videogame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] (Coming Soon) Round4Round Boxing Videogame

Last edited by POETICDRINK2U; 06-29-2018, 08:42 AM.

How soon is soon?

Not to sound pessimistic, but going by there website, they’ve done a lot in terms of promotion and social media engagement. But they’ve barely shown off anything of the game, which makes me think it’s still at concept stage.

I hope it happens, and that it’s good. But not expecting to see this released for quite some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
      How soon is soon?

Not to sound pessimistic, but going by there website, they’ve done a lot in terms of promotion and social media engagement. But they’ve barely shown off anything of the game, which makes me think it’s still at concept stage.

I hope it happens, and that it’s good. But not expecting to see this released for quite some time.
      (I edited it because I didn't want to seem deceptive.)
      I talked to the CEO Jamie and Malky Pablo daily sometimes two or three times a day. Yes, the game is months away but I'm optimistic talking to them and they keep pulling boxers in to sign.
      This company isn't a major company like EA or 2K but they have developers who worked for major companies. I'm not in a rush for them to push a game out like 2k pushed Venom Games to do. We saw how that worked out.
      Last edited by POETICDRINK2U; 06-29-2018, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X