Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys know of anybody going to the theatre to watch the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys know of anybody going to the theatre to watch the fight?

I know alot of people.my friend was going to get a little get together with his friends.he got his friends into boxing couple years ago and when i told him about the theatre he set up that day to go with 15 friends to the movies.also a girl from work who's husband is a boxing fan was going to order it and have a litte together for his dads b day.but now he's going to go with the fam of 4 to the theatre because his dad actually watched the duran fight at a theatre.last one my little cuz was going to have a little get together for his bday that day but instead is taking a group of friends to the theaatre to watch the fight and he's not even a big fan of the sport.i think this will def help the fight especially with the fans that are not crazy about the sport

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
    I know alot of people.my friend was going to get a little get together with his friends.he got his friends into boxing couple years ago and when i told him about the theatre he set up that day to go with 15 friends to the movies.also a girl from work who's husband is a boxing fan was going to order it and have a litte together for his dads b day.but now he's going to go with the fam of 4 to the theatre because his dad actually watched the duran fight at a theatre.last one my little cuz was going to have a little get together for his bday that day but instead is taking a group of friends to the theaatre to watch the fight and he's not even a big fan of the sport.i think this will def help the fight especially with the fans that are not crazy about the sport
    Me and ma dawgs are rolling to the theater...tix only 12.50...can't go wrong with that!

Comment

We get it free in the U.K

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        Me and ma dawgs are rolling to the theater...tix only 12.50...can't go wrong with that!

those theatres gonna allow you to pound beers and smoke kush in between rounds?

Comment

how do you find out what movie theatres it is playing in?

Comment

i get it free in my sopcast. pwnd

Comment

I'm expecting a lot of fights between blacks and mexicans in the theatres, i just hope somebody posts it on Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by makavelli View Post
                those theatres gonna allow you to pound beers and smoke kush in between rounds?
                just do that before or sneak some liquor chea

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  CAN YOU DRINK AND SMOKE IN THEATHERS THERE???

personally i dont like the idea... i rather preffer to call my friends and everybody put 5 and order the PPV>..

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                    CAN YOU DRINK AND SMOKE IN THEATHERS THERE???

personally i dont like the idea... i rather preffer to call my friends and everybody put 5 and order the PPV>..
                    Thats what i usually do, even if my mates don't like Boxing they come round for a good night with plenty of laughs and booze

Comment

Working...
                    X