Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Granados: Garcia Wouldn't KO Me, Either; Would Need Judges' Gift

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    Granados is deceptively smart. He has good vision, rolls with shots. He'd get hit with it, but is smart enough not to get hit flush.
    When Gift Garcia looks down and throws, it's not about being smart. Sometimes it takes two ****** hooks vs one like with Salka, or maybe Granados just gets ballerina'd like Morales did

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
      I wonder if Spence would stop him.
      I’d like to be stopped by your avatar.

Comment

Isn't Granados the name of a pokemon?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Disagree. One no-look-left-hook and Granados is going to sleep.
          lol clown you know nothing! danny gift would definitely struggle against a guy like granados.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
            I think it is. If you have enough skills, prepare for it - you can avoid it. Lamont Peterson, not even Matthysse never really got nailed with one.
            Now They lost anyway - because Danny is good fighter and he has bigger tool-box than he's given credit for... but yeah - I don't think Granados would walk into anything stupid.
            Peterson and Lucas stayed on Gift but kept moving. Gift needs adequate range and limited movement from his opponent.

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
            lol clown you know nothing! danny gift would definitely struggle against a guy like granados.
            To continue the point from above, Granados is a pop-in-pop-out banger, like Thurman. Except he doesn't have the power or defense. Meaning he's prime for Gift's parry counter. Looks down, throws like the world's ending, Granados is flat on his back.

Comment

Youd get the beans knocked out of you boy!

Comment

Working...
              X