Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is more likely.... Pac is back or Matthyse sold out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthysse is shot and had no chance of beating Manny. Only Matthysse knows if he went into the fight knowing he had no chance.

Comment

Little bit of both.

Manny looked refreshed and really ferocious after 5 years of being a little shot shy and fatigued.

Lucas is jaded, and was never the murderer that many here believed he was. He was very good, but never great.

Comment

They BOTH looked old.

Comment

Comment

Let’s be honest with ourselves here, Pacquiao was finished a long, long time ago..

He looked terrible against Horn and couldn’t challenge any of the legitimate world champions in Spence, Thurman or Crawford because he’s past it and would get stopped.

So he took the easiest option in Matthyse with the ‘regular’ title and now he’s gonna milk the hell out of it like the ‘super’ belt doesn’t exist.. Pac’s had a great career but it’s over now. Retire and don’t do a Roy Jones on us..

No respect gained for this one I’m afraid..

Comment

lucas makneessy pulled a bruce seldon up in thurrr

Comment

1. Manny on PEDs
                2. Lucas past his prime

Now its...

3. Lucas selling out

what's next?

Lucas was drugged, threatened, served some laxative, France beat Argentina

Comment

All LM and his team talked about was landing the same punch as JM did years ago . They trully believed if Horn could kand on Manny at will a year ago he would to . After round one LM realized Manny was in alot better shape then the horn fight but underestimated the punching power of Pacman . He gave it another two rounds until he got dropped and once that happened he said no mas to himself . Why should he take a beating like Margo just to say I went out on my sheild then have permeant damage . Terrible game plan and even worse trainer both should retire !!

Comment

All I know is that Pac was tagging Matts all over the ring. He was tailor made for the Pacman and it showed in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by bngsdad View Post

1. Manny on PEDs
                      2. Lucas past his prime

Now its...

3. Lucas selling out

what's next?

Lucas was drugged, threatened, served some laxative, France beat Argentina
                      I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X