No announcement yet.

The great Jordan couldnt bring Wizards to Playoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Jordan was a fossil by the time he played for the Wizards, still averaged 20+ points a game though.
    LeBron is technically old by NBA Standard. He was a starter when he was 18 yrs.old. LeBron at 33 yrs.old has the mileage of a 36 to 37 yrs.old.

Just like Pacquiao despite being younger than Floyd. Mayweather was the fresher Fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
      put these Cavs team in the Western Conference and they wouldn't get past the 1st round
      Are you an idiot, or just a stupid Kobetard? LeBron just beat the no.1 defensive team in the NBA, and the team with the 2nd best record in the NBA. Expect Clarkson to have a good series vs. the 30 yrs.old Stephen Curry.

Comment

The West consists of Westbrook, PG13, Antonio Davis, Melo, Durant, Curry, Harden, CP3, Dray, Klay and all beating themselves

while Lebron was cruising with the Oladipos, Lowrys, Derozans and bunch of 20 year olds

Comment

The West consists of Westbrook, PG13, Antonio Davis, Melo, Durant, Curry, Harden, CP3, Dray, Klay and all beating themselves

while Lebron was cruising with the Oladipos, Lowrys, Derozans and bunch of 20 year olds
          And if LeBron beat the Warriors again. I hope you won't kill yourself.

Comment

Yeah no way in hell LeBron has all these final appearances straight in the wild wild west FACT

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              And if LeBron beat the Warriors again. I hope you won't kill yourself.
              thats highly unlikely

Lebron has already reached his ceiling this year, no way he's winning that title

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                Yeah no way in hell LeBron has all these final appearances straight in the wild wild west FACT
                Good luck on your Bulls. I hope they draft Mo Bamba or Trae Young.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  Good luck on your Bulls. I hope they draft Mo Bamba or Trae Young.
                  Mo Bamba or a Bridges brotha please

Comment

Besides the players on golden state, which of them have accomplished anything?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      Besides the players on golden state, which of them have accomplished anything?
                      Those were all-stars most of their careers, and in one way their teams can be considered title contenders

tell me who among Lebron's victims in the East is worth comparing against those beasts in the West?

Comment

Working...
                      X