No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearns Wants To Sign Mikey Garcia and Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by techliam View Post
    (...) every Hearn thread I see, you have several negative posts already there. (...)
    ... that's how it works... Arum is a "liar"... Oscar is a "liar"... Hearn is a "liar"... but only Haymon isn't... why?... because he simply never speaks to the media...

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
      It's only available in 5 countries. Countries that more or likely don't get to watch the games that we can by just flipping the channel. Are US people really going to pay $20 or more to stream a baseball or football game that they can watch through there cable provider? It's 16 fights a year... Not worth it for me.
      Speak for yourself, I cut cable over 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
        It's only available in 5 countries. Countries that more or likely don't get to watch the games that we can by just flipping the channel. Are US people really going to pay $20 or more to stream a baseball or football game that they can watch through there cable provider? It's 16 fights a year... Not worth it for me.
        For a guy like me who streams everything, whether or not I subscribe to DAZN depends on what sports they offer, period.

It's easy to use a VPN to sign up as if you are in another country.

DAZN could be a potential money saver for NFL fans who purchase Sunday Ticket....

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... that's how it works... Arum is a "liar"... Oscar is a "liar"... Hearn is a "liar"... but only Haymon isn't... why?... because he simply never speaks to the media...
          Promoters lie. Really not a big deal unless you’re an idiot who can’t tell when they’re doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... yes... it always was...
            thats why he don't want Mikey to go to DAZN

Comment

Working...
            X