Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Social Worker laughed at 13 yr old girl as she reported of being raped by "Asian Men"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look, just accusing somebody of rape isn't enough to put them in jail. feminists honestly seem to be shifting toward that, and the idea that probing the situation further is blaming the woman. did she go home with him? was she drinking? did people see her at the bar behaving like she was interested? these are important in establishing reasonable doubt. not saying woman who was drinkin,g showing interest, and who went home with a dude couldn't have been raped, but that it does count as reasonable doubt, and in a situation where there's may be no phsyical evidence or anything other than her word, that matters.

that said, a 13 year old girl can't consent to sex with older men. if there's any sex going on at all in the home why the f#ck are you putting her on bith control? sounds like the case worker was either a genuinely bad person, an idiot, or too swamped with other cases to be able to give a ****. FFS they thought she needed birht control but iddn't look into why? she's 13!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Asian there means Pakistani, bangladesh etc. etc.

When criminals that are of actual asian origin (Japanese, Filipino, Chinese, Vietnamese etc. etc.) they would all caps the nationality in the headline.

"VIETNAMESE MAN CAUGHT ALLEGEDLY GROPING CHILDREN SAYS THE FAMILY WHO IS IN DEBT TO HIM"
      And they use the term East Asian for Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, etc.

If they go through the trouble of describing them as "East" Asian or their actual specific country of origin, I wonder why they don't refer to people from Pakistan or Bangladesh as "South" Asian instead of being vague by referring to them as merely "Asian."

I'm not from there, so I don't know the history of those terms in the U.K.

Comment

So the Chinese are naming their kids "Yasir" now? Yeah ok. More liberal attempts at protecting Muslim rapists by calling them "Asian" as they do in the U.K.

Comment

Brit males are mostly just women themselves. Anyone who allows their own daughters to be systematically groomed and raped by foreingers isn't worth saving and can't be helped and shouldn't be for that matter.

A minority of foreigners is easily conquering Britain because the native population does not have a strong culture and many have no culture at all and they are highly feminized too.

On top of that, they routinely get extremely drunk. Hell, if they have a culture, that is what they are known for. They destroy their bodies and their minds, and most of them can't fight for ****. It's hardly surprising when some one else comes along and has fun with their weak daughters with no repercussions.

I'm not a muslim, but I can see that they are having a hell of a fun time migrating to Europe. I wish I was having that kind of community fun.

It sucks being white. It's a dead race that has no future. You are seeing the conquering and pillaging, of a helpless weak race in real time. It's only just beginning too, it is going to get much, much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
            this is in england so dont get confused, asian mean pakistani/middle eastern there
            This is 100% true. Also Indian men.

Comment

One of the men is named Yasir. Freaking Muslim

Comment

Working...
              X