Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: Dillian Whyte Deserves it More Than Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
    Bruh? Learn to spell trash bag. Got plenty, just calling these clowns out on their fake tough talk. I would gladly smack any of you fat *****s around. I am just saying not the one trashing a beast like AJ safe in my home and not to his face. Doubt any of you are even in decent shape, just some fat angry fanboys lol
    What? This doesn't make a lick of sense. Learn some grammar you fat, angry Matchroom fangirl. '[J]ust calling these clowns out on their fake tough talk'. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dwayne3534 View Post
      Understand if they are not available, but how is Whyte more deserving than Fury?
      to me, non wld be better... Whyte is trash, and fury fight is trash, boring, dont figbt like a champ... i wld go with miller if not wilder... whyte had his chance and lost, was wobbled like a helpless harlot against parker in the last round,no improvement,he is still the same and wont last up to the 5th round this time

Comment

It really is about the money. If AJ can get twenty million for this rerun, why not? I wouldn't call him names for that, but champ is one of them.

Comment

I'd have to say that I agree with AJ here. Whyte does deserve the fight against AJ more than Fury does. He's spent the last few years recovering from his loss, fighting, and rebuilding his brand - Where as Fury has spent the last few years spiraling downward through insanity and substance abuse, then subsequently recovering from the effects of said insanity and substance abuse. However, if Fury were to defeat Wilder, then he instantaneously leap frogs over every and any challenger on what ever arbitrary list you would like to point to. This is why so many laugh when both Hearn and AJ say they need Wilder to agree to a fight before the Fury fight. If Fury wins, the landscape of the Heavyweight division does a dramatic shift, one that I say will be far more dramatic than when Fury defeated Klitschko. It leads me to ask, why can't they wait till after the fight? Well it's because, just like the first Wilder negotiations, in which their intent was to fight Povetkin, here the intent is to fight Whyte. So best advice is to gear up from here until April, every single time you hear anything from Hearn, he'll be talking up Whyte and how much of a challenge and threat he is to AJ, while simultaneously talking down Wilder/Fury and expressing how much Wilder doesn't want the fight.

Comment

Massa Eddie needs to muzzle AJ, the more he opens his mouth the more people realize that he's a very stupid motha*****a

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
              What? This doesn't make a lick of sense. Learn some grammar you fat, angry Matchroom fangirl. '[J]ust calling these clowns out on their fake tough talk'. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
              its not right if u people keep on pouring ur anger out on a man erring his view, which might be right, where has wilder been, what has he been doing since,throwing them windmills at 39 bumssss! and a great grand folkk. fury fought enough bums before fighting the same fossil that Jo fought...but look at Jo's record,he has fought more upgraded bums than the rest, if he decides whyte is more deserving of a fight than fury, no probs, the fffffing brits wld still fill stadiums,it wouldnt be ... and do the ppv stuffs,it wont be a boring fight... wilder and boring fury, would never draw so much attention...The Bum who has brought back fans and more attention to the heavy weight division, shld be respected,

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
                You trying to tell people to learn some grammar? Ok "bruh". What a clown. ***** outta here Bad Fart.

Comment

They have to make the truth more palatable for AJ fans before they announce a Whyte fight. First they'll either create some drama between the two or claim Whyte has improved by leaps and bounds and is extremely dangerous. At the same time they'll make a lot of noise about working out a deal with Wilder they know will never transpire. By that time most Brits will either have accepted it as gospel truth or defend the fight out of loyalty.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    They should build a statute of Anthony Joshua and inscribe it as the world's biggest and cowardly bitch.
                    this poster sounds like a girl

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      this poster sounds like a girl
                      Just this one?

Comment

Working...
                      X