No announcement yet.

First Fight (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post
    The few times i did throw the lead right he ducked underneath it which put me off from throwing it. I wanted to stay tall so didn't jab to the body because I didn't want to risk coming down into his power but you're right sticking the jab to the gut would've been effective against his style. My left hook was working throughout the fight but i'll need to work on the right.
    What about getting under his jab with right hands straight in to his ribs. Gotta take risks. Hell you took a risk even stepping up to fight, why stop there...….Rockin'

Comment

Very good fight! I'd say amazing for first fight. Guy from red corner clearly won it, you have to be more confident in yourself to throw more punches, thus stamina is essential - work on it. Also when tall boxer goes to body he can surprise his opponent. It seemed to me that you were faster, so you could initiate more often by throwing fast jabs, potshots. Thanks for sharing, I was nowhere as good as you in my first fight.

Comment

You were composed in the first 2 rounds and had a reach advantage it on him, but personally man i think you would have preformed much better if you were in better shape! A counter upper cut i believe would've slowed your opponent down and maybe even knocked him. You didn't throw enough and got killed in the last round. The guy in the red gloves would've gassed himself out if the fight was longer i promise you that due to the extraordinary amount of unnecessary movement. Keep grinding brah! All respect here!

Comment

Working...
        X