Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the bigger cheater between Floyd jr. and Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the bigger cheater between Floyd jr. and Canelo?

Canelo got caught using illegal substance while floyd was allowed to illegal amount of IV to mask the PEDS. Both are cheaters but floyd even with IV to mask the PEDS needs the help of referee and the judges to win the fight.

I say Pedquiao because he was scared to do Olympic style drug testing and walked away from the biggest fight of the generation

Comment

Mr IV is the bigger one

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        I say Pedquiao because he was scared to do Olympic style drug testing and walked away from the biggest fight of the generation
        Sorry bro this is between the 2 cheaters one is allowed to use illegal amount of IV for masking PEDS while the other one got caught using illegal substance.

Comment

may

he cheated us boxing fans out of laughing at weeping haters a lil longer

damn, may. why did you do us like that

Comment

Clenelo Alvaroids of course.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post

Got eem

/thread

Comment

Floyd is 99% peds and 1% talent. He's the biggest drug cheat since evander.

Comment

Don't forget Floyd was injecting his hands too.

Comment

2 more fights could have provided boxing forums with untold amount of threads

may doesnt care about his fans enjoyment

Comment

Working...
                    X