No announcement yet.

Canelo will be one of GGG's easiest fights. MARK MY WORDS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo will be one of GGG's easiest fights. MARK MY WORDS

I'm bookmarking this thread after the fight. All you trolls come at me. Canelo won't get past the jab and will get outboxed from the outside. After the fight people will say ggg still can't box and continue to call him a flat footed brawler. I know how to analyze fights. Bookmarked.

5 Days to go

Comment

******ed........

Comment

Don't be so confident. It could be an easy night but any sane thinking fan of either guy should know better

Comment

Canelo will set up his jab vs ggg he will land a lot of jabs to the body and defend against g's jab then he will smother go on the inside and pummel his body with combinations. I actually think canelos gonna make it look very easy so bookmark that shit

Comment

LOL I love how people take such confident stances whenever big fights come around. You'd think people were the fighter themselves sometimes with the boldness with which they predict stuff instead of a guy who's seen 20 or less of their fights most of the time & only knew who the f#ck they are for a handful of years.

Good luck to you doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Don't be so confident. It could be an easy night but any sane thinking fan of either guy should know better
              keyword, the guy isnt one....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                Canelo will set up his jab vs ggg he will land a lot of jabs to the body and defend against g's jab then he will smother go on the inside and pummel his body with combinations. I actually think canelos gonna make it look very easy so bookmark that shit
                LMAO. Canelo has never ever fought like that. You're talking about andre ward.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  keyword, the guy isnt one....
                  We'll see this Saturday. Looking forward to you apologizing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    We'll see this Saturday. Looking forward to you apologizing to me.
                    i will have no problem doing it if you end up right...
                    i was one of the first to put my chest to the bullets when canelo was schooled by floyd... no excuses....

Comment

Working...
                    X