No announcement yet.

Migrants Riot Against ‘Racist’ Italians: ‘Allah Will Guide Us in Revenge’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    This vid gives some good insight by some ordinary German citizens. Also, there's a pretty telling moment when the interviewer approaches some muslim women @3:40:

I don't really think that this would give an accurate picture of the people's views. Much like Trump supporters(Or Wilders supporters here) they wouldn't voice their politically incorrect views on these issues on camera due to the violent nature of the left and they could get into trouble for it.

Several of those German men were being sarcastic about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      I don't really think that this would give an accurate picture of the people's views. Much like Trump supporters(Or Wilders supporters here) they wouldn't voice their politically incorrect views on these issues on camera due to the violent nature of the left and they could get into trouble for it.

The answer given at 3:29 is all you need.

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
        will this effect yore life mr freedom. lets face it we all now you know a fair bit about heavyweights but you happen to be one boreing racist ****
        Racist is an interesting word, after all who are the real racists? A person that loves their race, is proud of all it’s accomplishments, wants to live with their own kind and preserve their heritage? Or is a racist someone that is trying to destroy someone's heritage through mass foreign immigration, diversity, multiculturalism and race mixing?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Is there a specific reason they aren't all killed to prevent them from reproducing?

You invade and trash someone's country then sit around complaining that it isn't luxurious enough.

Gee wiz they might even go on "strike" and stop raping teenage girls.

Take a nice clean bullet to the head.
          They should all be forcibly expelled whether they are legitimate refugees or not.

Comment

Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
            "Not at all. I'm just a man who is concerned for the future of my people (Europeans). "

BaHa hahahahah Hee.
            is that a race or a nationality.
            youre canadian aren't you.
            He's a European who lives in Canada and is a Canadian citizen you ******.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post

I agree. I sure as hell wouldn't say what I thought of Merkel on camera. If I was retired I probably would though.

Comment

There will never be peace until everyone that is not a Muslim are killed by ISLAMIST.....

Comment

As long as they riot peacefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Dyson View Post
                    You were shooting Afghans in the Middle East. These are Cameroonians from Africa.

Your geography is terrible Bro. LOL.

Afghan

Cameroonian

Murdering and raping Islamist are not bound by color, and nationality. only by HATE....We must give them the taste of their own medicine....

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      This vid gives some good insight by some ordinary German citizens. Also, there's a pretty telling moment when the interviewer approaches some muslim women @3:40:

This is problem with the islamic culture. The interviewer politely asked to interview the muslim women and they stated "no, not allowed, not allowed...my husband will kill me."

This is a huge ****ing problem that's not going away, because frankly no one wants to talk about it. It's such a shame that the West has abandoned it's liberal values - values such as equality amongst men and women and tolerate a culture and religion that is antithetical to equality and women's rights.

Comment

Working...
                      X