Collapse
No announcement yet.

If pac fought cotto at 150 like he did marg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At 150 Pac health would come first. Pac is not that stupid, just look at Ali.

Comment

cotto is slower at the higher weight, stronger yes..... but pacman especially at that time could take a punch. i believe the margs he fought would hit harder than cotto at 150 for sure... pacman would weigh in regardless his usual 144 ish lbs.... pacman win.

Comment

pac (on steriod) @ 150 will kill cotto
        pac (clean) @ 150 decisions cotto

Comment

I believe Cotto can beat him. He just didnt have the proper trainer last time. Was trained by his friend i believe last time. Think that guy was out of his league training for that caliber of fight. But in my opinion Cotto beats him if a rematch ever happens again. Which I doubt would. So,rrelevant. But hey, theres idiots on here that believe Kahn can beat Mayweather so am I really far off..

Comment

Personally I think it's a very competitive fight as cotto was very good up until the knockdowns and was slightly drained for that fight meaning he possibly couldn't take a punch as good,at 154 he hasn't really been hurt that bad

Cotto lost his head and traded too much if he fought more disciplined at the higher weight I see him winning or losing a very close fight

Comment

It was at 153.

Comment

you know back in 09 people were btching out @pac/roach for making this 145 bs thing. and am still with it, however i think it would of benefit cotto more 5 pounds are 5 pounds. cotto was drained as fck. maybe so it would of been the same outcome but it would of been mroe fair.
                cotto was banging up pacquiao for the first rounds until he got dropped.

i fckin love that fight. great packed action, cotto is a true warrior

Comment

The confident Cotto theat fought plasterino in their first fight would gave Pac a loss in a while and no catch weight

Comment

I think Manny would still dismantle him but it might take longer. Cotto was doing pretty well for the first half of that fight, but the knockdowns set him back massively and left him with nothing to show for his efforts. Second half of the fight was such a beatdown that it's hard to imagine how Cotto takes his decent effort to the level of a serious challenge.

I like Cotto but the guy had came up with 101 excuses for why he's not the wrecking machine he once was, and weight is one of the biggest ones. The truth is he just isn't that big of a puncher at the bigger weights. He could not mix it up with Pacquiao and win, because Pacquiao genuinely is a monster.

Pedro Diaz seemed to recognise that and had him adapting to a style that had a bigger boxing focus. But he wasn't happy with that and now he's back to Freddie Roach and a bang-bang-bang approach. If Sergio's not shot he'll get to learn the truth one more time when that fight happens.

Comment

The Cotto that lived to far for Floyd to fight who send Floyd into retirement would've been a 50/50 fight with PAC. The Cotto that was doing well who gave Floyd a major nose job would have got destroy by PAC.

Comment

Working...
                      X