Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be down for Marg vs Cotto III?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
    His nose was broke in the 2nd round, chief.
    That's what I meant he was wore down by the 6th and he already had a broken nose to deal with

Comment

Margo's face can't hold a beating anymore which is one of his biggest assets. The second fight Margo didn't do anything

Comment

Nope, that ship has sailed. I don't ever wanna see that bum Margs earn another payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
          That's what I meant he was wore down by the 6th and he already had a broken nose to deal with
          But i thought plaster takes 6-7 rounds to harden?

Comment

Cotto was losing that fight since the first round. He was giving margarito everything he had and Margarito didn't even flinch.

Every second that passed margarito was getting stronger and stronger, and Cotto has a reputation for fading. By the 4th round I knew Cotto was in trouble.

Comment

I don't work with plaster to tell u how long it takes to harden. What I do know is that Cotto dominated him the 2nd fight and the dummy that said the first fight and the rematch were the same the difference was margs eye is just talking **** at this point.

Comment

I don't work with plaster to tell u how long it takes to harden. What I do know is that Cotto dominated him the 2nd fight and the dummy that said the first fight and the rematch were the same the difference was margs eye is just talking **** at this point.
                Name one fighter who broke his orbital bone in the beating of his life, and came back strong in his next fight.

Comment

He's somewhat right, tho. His eye swelled up almost immediately.

Comment

Is he right by saying the fight was going the same way as the first?

Comment

It wasn't just the eye. Margarito had just been stomped on by Shane Mosley and Pacquiao. Nobody comes back from those kinds of beatings that late in their career.

Comment

Working...
                      X