No announcement yet.

Boxing Riot In Argentina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Riot In Argentina

Disgusting. Amazing how many animals you can fit in such a small arena.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Disgusting. Amazing how many animals you can fit in such a small arena.
      i feel bad for this filipino team. they are probably just new to the sport trying to get a successful fight and this is what happens.

the thing is in philippines we treat other fighters with full respect and shiet like this happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
        i feel bad for this filipino team. they are probably just new to the sport trying to get a successful fight and this is what happens.

the thing is in philippines we treat other fighters with full respect and shiet like this happens.
        excuse me bobby but the philippines have more world champions than argentina ..

argentina just takes thier sports nationalism to a diffrent level .

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post

It's beyond disgraceful. The announcer kept calling it an "embarrassment." I'd like to say this is an isolated incident, but I have no idea how common this is in Argentina. Unfortunately, I have seen demonstrations of this sort in other places. The most recent was that terrible Egyptian soccer (football) riot.

Comment

Congratulations, you have made the 20th thread with the same video.

Comment

what surprise me more in this riot is the men in black that I think is a bouncer/security but he also actually punch Casimiro. Watch it around 1:00-1:10 ...

Comment

Johnriel Casimiro won a 10th round tko. heheheeeee in their back yard. They were butt hurt. The level of ignorance and disrespect is sad.

Comment

Wow..............bully nation.

Comment

I heard Cotto will be fighting Floyd on May 5th. But take it with a grain of salt, you know how these rumors work.

Comment

Working...
                    X