No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan on The Controversial Canelo vs Golovkin Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Teddy atlas is terrible. He scored the first fight 118-110 for GGG and the 2nd fight 117-111 for GGG.

He's just as bad as Adelaide Byrd and doesnt realize it
    Lmfao! I didn’t know that. Fawking teddy bryd ha

Comment

Giving a fucc about Joe Rogan's opinion on anything: HAHAHA LMAO WTF r u reeetard?
      Giving a fucc about Joe Rogan's opinion on anything to do with BOXING: *gunshot*

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        not really interested in what rogan has to say about anything let alone boxing
        What he said...

Comment

Teddy had it 117-112? Lol, thats' the worst scorecard I've seen for the 2nd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Joe and Teddy, circle jerking each other off. I think joe gets too much credit for being a failed comedian.

Nuff said, I gotta take a massive gut wrenching man dump.
            not a failed comedian. Watch on YouTube his bit on Hugh Hefner. Great stuff. Guaranteed laughs. Saw him do that live another time. Had the place rockin. True he knows little about boxing, however MMA no doubt he does. The man can also fight. Watch him on youtube throwing better side kicks than GSP and teaching GSP how he does it. Nailed the bag hard and accurately over and over and over. I wouldn't mess with that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
              not a failed comedian. Watch on YouTube his bit on Hugh Hefner. Great stuff. Guaranteed laughs. Saw him do that live another time. Had the place rockin. True he knows little about boxing, however MMA no doubt he does. The man can also fight. Watch him on youtube throwing better side kicks than GSP and teaching GSP how he does it. Nailed the bag hard and accurately over and over and over. I wouldn't mess with that guy.
              I don’t like him elf pandas, my homie already brought my bias to my attention... thank you too... you are both right..
              Last edited by Zaroku; 09-25-2018, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                He's a casual fan with a podium. Talk to a casual fan w/o a podcast & I'd bet you'd hear or have heard worse opinions & stances so I can't dog him THAT much for the sh^t he gots wrong. He's smarter than most casual fans.
                Casual? I would bet money he is more knowledgeable about Queensbury rules then 99% of this forum. Just because he is known as the voice of MMA doesn't mean that he is a novice when it comes to boxing.

Comment

I think it's safe to say, Teddy HATES GOLDEN BOY PROMOTIONS.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                    Teddy had it 117-112? Lol, thats' the worst scorecard I've seen for the 2nd fight.
                    I wonder what round he had even.
                    Teddy should know, the judges are told not to have even rounds anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                      Casual? I would bet money he is more knowledgeable about Queensbury rules then 99% of this forum. Just because he is known as the voice of MMA doesn't mean that he is a novice when it comes to boxing.
                      Listen to him talk about boxing today & tell me he's not a casual fan. A high level casual fan with a extremely high level of understanding of fighting (not necessarily boxing), but a casual fan all the same.

Sure he might know some history of boxing sh^t, but he's a cat who's interested in history sh^t in general. Dude gots some giant 16th century samurai tattooed on his body.

Comment

Working...
                      X