Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    This **** is war.
    It's just politics but Sadly, good people die needlessly during war. Garland was the first innocent victim. Will Kavanugh be the next? We will see. I still say he gets confirmed.

That posted, the responses from some of you today make me think you're very worried he will not be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Your side is the ones visiting 57 states and arguing that there are 57 genders...
      Thats a hell of a lot better than banging pigs, sheep and women related to you. LMFAo!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I'm just saying I think keeping him off the SC is more the goal than smearing his name. Maybe also this is payback for the rape er sexual assault.

OK. She could be, which is why the investigation should go forward. If she is lying, she should be sentenced to Federal prison for at least 5 years.

Not really. He may or may not be "guilty". The issue is do his actions make him unfit to sit on the SC. IMO grabbing t-ts isn't a disqualifier.

Now if he gets caught lying or a credible victim come forward with factual accounting of him raping er sexually assaulting her IMO we evaluate things as more information comes in.
        Unfortunately, she can't accomplish one without the other. Being a Yale grad, I'm sure she's smart enough to realize this. Sending him to jail would have been payback for the alleged incident, which you are falsely describing as a rape.

" He may or may not be 'guilty'. The issue is do his actions make him unfit to sit on the SC"... How can we define his actions unless we know his guilt or innocence? We can't just attribute accusations to the man. Guilt or innocence is the central issue at hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Sexual abuse will always be related to Kavanuagh.

Deal with it !
          I agree.

Him and Trump are going to destroy the Left's collective anus, leaving losers like you sore and swollen down there for years to come.

Comment

Thats a hell of a lot better than banging pigs, sheep and women related to you. LMFAo!!!
            Or shooting up houses, robbing people, dealing drugs, ect ect ect.

Comment

• Comment

Pigs and sheep. A great way to describe the Left.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Unfortunately, she can't accomplish one without the other. Being a Yale grad, I'm sure she's smart enough to realize this. Sending him to jail would have been payback for the alleged incident, which you are falsely describing as a rape.

" He may or may not be 'guilty'. The issue is do his actions make him unfit to sit on the SC"... How can we define his actions unless we know his guilt or innocence? We can't just attribute accusations to the man. Guilt or innocence is the central issue at hand.
                  I think you are looking at it wrong. Guilt or innocence is criminal court. If he was guilty, he would've had the nomination yanked before all this. It's all about how he behaved and if that will disqualify him from the SC.

What I mean is-you may not ever be convicted of say DV, but if there is credible testimony that you beat a woman even though you passed all the background checks, you will not get confirmed by the Senate.

Like I said, I think he still gets confirmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    I agree.

Him and Trump are going to destroy the Left's collective anus, leaving losers like you sore and swollen down there for years to come.

Dream on Igor....

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Or shooting up houses, robbing people, dealing drugs, ect ect ect.
                      Republicans do those things too.

Comment

Working...
                      X