Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever sent a privy member pic to a chick while flaccid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    a fleshlight dead ass feels better than real ***** sensitivivty wise. especiall,, if you heat it up with water.

now, real ***** is funner of course because you can do more with it and ofc ur fuking a girl but in terms of pure feel, fleshlight with lube feels better

make sure u get the right fleshlight. on a scale of 1/10, a fleshlight is a 10. jerkin the chicken ur just going for that bust a nut feel but a fleshlight actually feels enjoyable and will have u bust crazy nuts
    Ever let a month's wads worth of aids-antidote accumulate in there, fuck the shit out of it, using only the accumulated load - which by know has began to produce maggots - and then pat yourself on the back for killing two birds with one stone?

If not, the blacks will never respect you..

Comment

Send me one and I'll send you a pic of my moms

Comment

Yeah,

But even flaccid it was still quite impressive.

Think I sent it with a caption, "The Beast is Sleeping"

Comment

What's the foulest smelling gash you've ever encountered?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            What's the foulest smelling gash you've ever encountered?
            Fidelina circa '11.

Comment

It stank as though north to south back to north wiping was a regular practice since birth for her.

Comment

Lmao wtf. Hell nah. Ill get laughed at. Ive sent a semi hard one though. She said it looked pretty.

Comment

The motion of her wiping made a perfect parabola as she scoop-motioned the defecation into and up her gash.

Comment

Yeah I'll need to get semi hard.

I did send one before and she never texted back. I wish I was joking

Comment

If 5-6" flaccid gets them off, then maybe I would. I've not done it yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X