Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Amused: I'd Be Conflicted If De La Hoya Ran Against Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markther View Post

That shirt.

And I swear he has a camel toe in that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      LAS VEGAS Bob Arum couldn't help but laugh when he was asked if he would vote for Oscar De La Hoya in 2020. Arum, who promoted De La Hoya for much of the Hall-of-Fame fighter's career, shook his head at the mere mention of De La Hoya running for president of the United States.
      [Click Here To Read More]

jews/globalists hate Trump

despite the fact that the economy is booming and employment is down..... which should seem bizarre to most people

but yea, who cares what old Arum thinks

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Wait Vicente Fox endorsed Oscar?!?!?!?!?!?!

F#ck we can't win. Got Russians trying to get Trump to be their inside man & now Mexico trying to get Oscar to be their inside man.

ahah are you running with that bullshht ?

Comment

safe bet, arum just refrained himself from mentioning "kitchen utensils".

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Wait Vicente Fox endorsed Oscar?!?!?!?!?!?!

F#ck we can't win. Got Russians trying to get Trump to be their inside man & now Mexico trying to get Oscar to be their inside man.
            Man, you must've not seen Vicente's various Youtube bits. They're hilarious, and they flat out NAIL Trump. LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYZKrn7Bbl8

Comment

LOL! I knew it. FIRST comment goes after Oscar's bad habits a few years ago. You clowns just can't help yourselves now can you?LOL!!!

For what it's worth, I don't know about anyone else, but I've had it with famous people trying to run govt. Trump is trashing the economy, Ahhh-node trashed the California economy, and IMO Oscar would do the same with the nation's economy. Plus, he never really says anything when he speaks. Stick to boxing, man. Do THAT job right. You do pretty well in that gig. Stay THERE.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                LOL! I knew it. FIRST comment goes after Oscar's bad habits a few years ago. You clowns just can't help yourselves now can you?LOL!!!

For what it's worth, I don't know about anyone else, but I've had it with famous people trying to run govt. Trump is trashing the economy, Ahhh-node trashed the California economy, and IMO Oscar would do the same with the nation's economy. Plus, he never really says anything when he speaks. Stick to boxing, man. Do THAT job right. You do pretty well in that gig. Stay THERE.

lmao, you havent looked at he paper in 2 years obviously

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                  All he needs is more victim mentality and to be bigoted against white men.
                  The bigoted white man, is responsible for this mess.....Now bigoted white men are CRYING DONT CRY NOW! Sports, entertainment, politics, from slave ships to spaceships....we cant be stopped, you've done NOTHING.....*****ing albino's

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    That shirt.

And I swear he has a camel toe in that picture.
                    LOL!!! But we have to give it to Oscar, he goes all in just to get some p@ssy. I thought just money worked, maybe not-lol

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      lmao, you havent looked at he paper in 2 years obviously
                      What do you mean? Specifics?

Comment

Working...
                      X