• Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      cory booker is a pos and a hypocrite

do not trust that guy

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        However nasty and petty the dems get that should be fine with everyone because nothing is worse than denying Obama the right to seat Merrick Garland.

This should be Trump's 1st appointment, not his 2nd. Kavanaugh may ultimately get confirmed. If he does, so be it. IMO Dems should use every dirty, scummy trick in the book to make confirmation is hard as possible.
        and this is the reason why folks dont get ahead in life

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          and this is the reason why folks dont get ahead in life
          You mean like merrick Garland and President Obama? They did things the right way and look what happened? I see no reason why in this situation dems do not play the same dirty way.

Comment

You mean like merrick Garland and President Obama? They did things the right way and look what happened? I see no reason why in this situation dems do not play the same dirty way.
            maybe because thats the way the "dems play" or did you forget they purposely tanks sanders?

Comment

So the republicans started attacking Garland’s persona and came up with a false sexual assault claim dating over 30 years ago?

Obama nominated Garland in March 2016, and the republicans wanted to wait it out because the election was 7 months away.

So no Dunn, it really is not the same at all.

And I really stood up for you on Page 3 of this thread... Sad.

Comment

It is to him because he's a rabid D superfan.

I warned ya.

But seriously, I used to be cool to the guy too. Then we disagreed on politics, and he showed his true colors; ignorance, superfan loyalty, and his repeated use of obfuscation tactics.

You'll figure it in due time.

Comment

You have to be kidding me. You REALLY cant see the difference here?

Its OK people can and they can also see how this lady handed this over in July. Said she wanted it kept quiet and then hired a atty. Then it was sprung a week before the vote. People aren't stupid can see right through this. I hope men take notice as to whats going on here and how one voice with a agenda can change your life.

Comment

In 1992, then-Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Joe Biden launched a preemptive attack on any nominee President George H.W. Bush named to the Supreme Court, warning that if Bush tapped someone, Biden’s committee “should seriously consider not scheduling confirmation hearings on the nomination . . . until after the political campaign season is over.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.207ae0e68e4a

Comment

So the republicans started attacking Garland’s persona and came up with a false sexual assault claim dating over 30 years ago?

Obama nominated Garland in March 2016, and the republicans wanted to wait it out because the election was 7 months away.

who said it was the same thing? That was far worse. Garland deserves to be appointed. That he wasn’t is a travesty. So if the dems sink kavanaugh I could care less because he shouldn’t be being appointed.

If this was Gorush I’d say nothing, like I did when he was going through confirmation. I didn’t advocate those tactics then. Now, with the court possibly tilting too far right I think it’s time for the same dirty pool.

If you have a problem with that I could care less. As usual you only care about right and wrong when you stand to gain from it. Otherwise you sit silently. I don’t need you to defend me.

I’ve done nothing wrong to you or said anything about you that would warrant you pointing that out.

Comment

Working...
                      X