Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I Won't Make Same Mistakes With Pacquiao, Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan won’t make any mistakes. He will have a pillow and a blanket this time instead of just sleeping straight on the mat. Bring an alarm clock too.

Comment

He won’t get manny Nexted and will duck brook still

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
        Those record numbers are the Pakistani ''community'' tuning in to support one of their own. Didn't you see the audience? It was about 75% Pakistanis as far as I could see. All perfectly fine but that's where his numbers are coming from. They still believe in Khan. Bless 'em.
        Did you watch the fight? Do you reckon majority of the smack talkers in this thread watched the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by JayCho View Post
          he wont make the mistakes he has made against:

Willie limond
          Bredis Prescott
          Danny Garcia
          Julio(?) Diaz
          Canelo
          or
          the great Sammy Vargas

Have I missed anyone else who's dropped him? lol
          michael gomez put him down aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
            Those record numbers are the Pakistani ''community'' tuning in to support one of their own. Didn't you see the audience? It was about 75% Pakistanis as far as I could see. All perfectly fine but that's where his numbers are coming from. They still believe in Khan. Bless 'em.
            That said....the record numbers where for a satellite platform that on this occasion was put out for free ...no PPV ...Khan didn't sell out the Arena Birmingham there were around a third unsold ...just as Sheffield arena when he was supposed to be more popular four or five years ago ...giving tickets away ....that's the reality.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
              Did you watch the fight? Do you reckon majority of the smack talkers in this thread watched the fight?
              Oh, I watched it alright. Most people probably didn't, though. Often that's the way and they bluff their way through convos making statements that can be easily challenged.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                That said....the record numbers where for a satellite platform that on this occasion was put out for free ...no PPV ...Khan didn't sell out the Arena Birmingham there were around a third unsold ...just as Sheffield arena when he was supposed to be more popular four or five years ago ...giving tickets away ....that's the reality.
                I heard they've had to give away tickets in the past. Funny that they still can't find enough people who want a freebie for a Khan fight. I wouldn't either unless there was something decent on the undercard.
                Anyway, as King Khan said after the fight "I'm still young with a lot to learn"

Comment

Working...
                X