Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    Either way.
    Don't think it matters too much.
    It makes sex less pleasurable for guys cuz sh^t has been cut of your f#cking sex organ bro.

A whole segment of the male population in the world are having less pleasurable sex cuz religious people are f#cking nuts. There is no "either way it don't matter much".

I feel good as f#ck when I cum now....but if my dick hadn't been carved up by some nut when I was a baby that sh^t would be even better now.

If I knew who cut off part of my dick when I was a baby or his next of kin I'd go find that mfer Liam Neeson style.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      It makes sex less pleasurable for guys cuz sh^t has been cut of your f#cking sex organ bro.

A whole segment of the male population in the world are having less pleasurable sex cuz religious people are f#cking nuts. There is no "either way it don't matter much".

I feel good as f#ck when I cum now....but if my dick hadn't been carved up by some nut when I was a baby that sh^t would be even better now.

If I knew who cut off part of my dick when I was a baby or his next of kin I'd go find that mfer Liam Neeson style.

Ha lol.
      No doubt.
      No man should have the right to butcher another man's tackle.
      I can see were your coming from Panda.

Comment

What the frick? I go make some popcorn to see tagteam Siablo & Sloberts vs Raynor & DoubleLeftHook fighting over forskins but come to see superfans rushing the ring

Comment

Here's atopic for debate....

Change my mind: Eating ***** is more pleasurable than getting head.
          I'd prefer to give it rather than to take it tbh. In the bedroom her pleasure is #1. If she's hot(body temp), then I'll be without question as well....feeding off of her. I'd also rather hear/feel her body in the raw sense, which is a great benefit of going down on a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            So many wannabe Platos and Socrates lurking around these parts

Alot of you sound like you picked up a new word and ran with it

Most of the debaters arguments are moot from the get go since their philosophies and mantras are contaminated with predijuce, racism and plain ignorance , yet we have modafckas claiming to hand out devasting L's like they are Rocky Marciano

A list of contenders here

@julia_slobberts
            DoubleLeftth00k
            Jim_raynor
            Theodore
            SunSpace
            @enyaze
            1bad65
            siablo14
            BostonGuy

You guys should debate you want in here and us the audience can decide a winner.

We can choose a topic or what ever the fck u want

Too many people claiming to dish out L's
            I thought theres going to be naked men images here when i see i_am_a_champ as the TS

Im disapointed

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              Here's atopic for debate....

Change my mind: Eating ***** is more pleasurable than getting head.
              I'd prefer to give it rather than to take it tbh. In the bedroom her pleasure is #1. If she's hot(body temp), then I'll be without question as well....feeding off of her. I'd also rather hear/feel her body in the raw sense, which is a great benefit of going down on a girl.
              I'm going to have to agree with you on this one.
              I for one get better pleasure out of making my girl all hot and sticky that really im being selfish and its really all for me.
              It's not just the poosy I like to lick, i rather enjoy sucking on dem nipples and using my fingers and hand to get things all lubed up.
              Only thing is when i do eventually put it in its soo wet that I don't get to feel much friction. Lol.

Btw dudes its not always like this.
              Most times I just go for the quick in and out within 10 mins. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                You don't know what's up.
                That aint no list in Big Dunn, Motor City Cobra, Travestyny aren't on it.
                The tree guys you mentioned ...have been mybrothers for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

God taught me that my wife has everything I could ever need

Young know it ball dudes, make chilbrem. Seek good with all your strength an soul

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Quickest way to answer your own question is to try and quote me from your Travesty account.
                    I would, If I could.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      Too many posters claiming victories without putting in the work.
                      Julia were you at??
                      Exactly.

He actually once put me on ignore for asking him what constitutes a 'win'.

I asked him the rules, scoring system, points, officials, etc used to determine winners and losers.

Child put me on ignore. I bet he then claimed yet another 'win'.

Comment

Working...
                      X