Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran: I'd Like To Meet Trump, Change His Opinion on Mexicans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markther View Post
    I don’t bite the hand that feeds me. I pay my Mexican workers very well, well above minimum wage. They work hard!
    you are a liar and a POS

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
      This is a BOXING FORUM idiot; not a political arena! And I LOVE Mexicans. I’m leaving a nice tip to my landscaper today
      move to messico

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Trump doesn't, but his inbred fans do.
        and latrinos have the highest rate of raping their 10 year old daughters nieces cousins neighbors etc. that is why you see a 40 year old fatrino a great grandmother

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Nobody is hating, I'm actually indifferent about Trump and think he was the better option than Hillary even though I'm left leaning and Hispanic. Just pointing out that Trump's words were interpreted in harmful ways by idiots.
          of course you are communist fatrino. is their any other type?

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
            BELTRAN when u have donald trump
            within arm's reach , hit him with that decapitating left hook right in the mouth & send his blond toupee flying , then when he bends over to pick it up step on it & kick him in his a$$.

By doing that you will make America Great Again!
            will beltran do that before he kills trumps daughter or after?

Comment

Originally posted by Caxcan View Post
              It's pretty absurd to suggest that Trump doesn't harbor animosity towards Mexicans in general when his hate mongering isn't limited to rhetoric only-- he actually went so far as to pardon a corrupt law enforcement official, Arpaio, who was found guilty in a court of law of abusing his power and harassing the Latino American community in Az. He's also tweeted/promoted outright anti-Black and anti-Muslim propaganda sourced to White supremacists. Just look at the people he surrounds himself with: his chief strategist during the campaign, Bannon, has promoted a White nationalist book which depicts minorities as savages bent on the destruction of White society, which mirrors Trumps own xenophobic rhetoric towards Mexicans and immigrants.

Btw, even when it comes to illegal immigration, he's a complete hypocrite as undocumented workers were found on his own construction sites during the campaign when he was going around bashing them at every stop. There's probably no one in the history of US politics that has benefited more from their labor considering he built his fortune in hotel, restaurant and construction related industries which rely heavily on their labor. The fact that he attacks many of the same people who helped build his fortune just shows what a narcissistic sociopath he really is.

And he doesn't just target illegal immigrants, he's insulted non-white immigrants escaping impoverished conditions and wants to eliminate family based immigration policies which historically represented a major pathway for legal immigration (Melania's own parents benefited from it). He also wants to block large numbers of legal immigrants from obtaining citizenship which has nothing to do with securing our borders as they're already permanent residents. It's an obvious attempt to limit the influence of minorities as they happen to lean Democrat. Basically, he attacks minorities, the media, our own intelligence agencies, along with sane, informed, and decent people everywhere who see him as the pathologically lying, hate mongering, conman that he truly is. He has authoritarian inclinations and those are the groups most likely to keep him in check and hold him accountable, making them the enemy in his eyes.
              hey lowlife..... trump hires a contractor who hires subs who bring the 4'6" messicans on the job. I worked in NYC with Russians Irish and polacks in const who were big strong guys and would pick up shrimp messicans and throw them out the window. but being white they had a real hard time trying not to get caught and thrown out. so take your EBT cars or disability check and shove it. talk about something you know about like ripping off taxpayers

Comment

Originally posted by BestPR View Post
                ...there are a lot of racists on here...this site is supposed to be about boxing...
                yea and they all are not white

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  and latrinos have the highest rate of raping their 10 year old daughters nieces cousins neighbors etc. that is why you see a 40 year old fatrino a great grandmother

Want to cite your sources?
                  Last edited by _original_; 08-26-2018, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Caxcan View Post
                    It's pretty absurd to suggest that Trump doesn't harbor animosity towards Mexicans in general when his hate mongering isn't limited to rhetoric only-- he actually went so far as to pardon a corrupt law enforcement official, Arpaio, who was found guilty in a court of law of abusing his power and harassing the Latino American community in Az. He's also tweeted/promoted outright anti-Black and anti-Muslim propaganda sourced to White supremacists. Just look at the people he surrounds himself with: his chief strategist during the campaign, Bannon, has promoted a White nationalist book which depicts minorities as savages bent on the destruction of White society, which mirrors Trumps own xenophobic rhetoric towards Mexicans and immigrants.

Btw, even when it comes to illegal immigration, he's a complete hypocrite as undocumented workers were found on his own construction sites during the campaign when he was going around bashing them at every stop. There's probably no one in the history of US politics that has benefited more from their labor considering he built his fortune in hotel, restaurant and construction related industries which rely heavily on their labor. The fact that he attacks many of the same people who helped build his fortune just shows what a narcissistic sociopath he really is.

And he doesn't just target illegal immigrants, he's insulted non-white immigrants escaping impoverished conditions and wants to eliminate family based immigration policies which historically represented a major pathway for legal immigration (Melania's own parents benefited from it). He also wants to block large numbers of legal immigrants from obtaining citizenship which has nothing to do with securing our borders as they're already permanent residents. It's an obvious attempt to limit the influence of minorities as they happen to lean Democrat. Basically, he attacks minorities, the media, our own intelligence agencies, along with sane, informed, and decent people everywhere who see him as the pathologically lying, hate mongering, conman that he truly is. He has authoritarian inclinations and those are the groups most likely to keep him in check and hold him accountable, making them the enemy in his eyes.

Great post. I guess I'm sometimes too forgiving and just view all his idiotic rhetoric as "Trumpspeak" but we must not ignore the harmful consequences it's having by dividing the nation even more.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                      move to messico
                      But f@cking your mom over here in the USA is so much better, and she calls me “nacho daddy,” too. Love that p@ssy!!

Comment

Working...
                      X