Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which posters smell most strongly of crutch & arse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which posters smell most strongly of crutch & arse?

I can imagine there's some right fat stinkers on here, the receded hairline still ask mummy for cash types. Please enlighten me which candidates are prolific on here.

Ima go ahead and confess before somebody puts me out there

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
      I can imagine there's some right fat stinkers on here, the receded hairline still ask mummy for cash types. Please enlighten me which candidates are prolific on here.
      The Americans

I bet alot of them are smelly fat hobgoblins

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
        Hahahfor some reason this shyte made me laugh and reminded me of another story.

Once when studying in the law library i sat down in a seat that a rotund, obese, vile geezer just got up from. When I sat down a "whoosh" of warm, rancid, shyte-fumed odor came up and stung my nostrils.

I found it highly offensive.

Thereafter, I make sure to only sit down in seats that petite, beautiful women get up from.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          The Americans

I bet alot of them are smelly fat hobgoblins
          Hahah "stinkers" "fat smelly hobgoblins"

This shyte done made me laugh out loud twice

Comment

Start with the Brit posters. Apparently they don't change their clothes everyday and we already know about their dental hygiene. They'll swear up and down it's a myth while blowing the smell of tooth rot your way. After that just check off the 3rd worlders.

Comment

Wtf lol....

Comment

Comment

////

His armpit stench could scrape the enamel off of someone's teeth.

Comment

Derranged stink of ass shit.

Comment

Working...
                    X