No announcement yet.

My ex is going full hoe on facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    There's never an excuse for low quality photoshops son...if you're going to denigrate someone then do it properly.

It fits so damn well lol

Comment

I really need to give my life to God.

It's so hard to live this life if you don't believe in anything bigger than yourself. If you think everything is meaningless because life has no meaning, and you're just chasing the next high, the next nut.

If I commit my faith and i'm wrong then it doesn't matter anyway. But on the small chance I'm right, then it means everything, it means my soul.

Thanks to everyone who tried to give advice, I consider you all my brothers. Maybe one day some of us can grab a drink and share some stories lol.

Stay up lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        A couple weeks after we broke up, she changed her hair, her clothing(with like a 35% decrease in clothing) and she's been posting pictures and live videos of her clubbing, drinking, dancing, dressing like a whore...

She's basically turned full hoe.

What's the point of this thread? I don't know I just want to let out some of this anxiety and hear some thoughts and advice =/
        She knew you would be stalking her page, so she wanted you to know she is celebrating her freedom from your creepy @ss. BBC time.

Comment

She looks good in some angles, terrible in others.

Here's a good one lol.

When I see her looking hot, it hurts, when she doesnt look hot it feels better. This picture hurts lol
          medyo pokpok vibes yang girlaloo mo ah.

Comment

Dude go bang some hoez and quit whining like a little f@ggot

Comment

On my life I will not be ****ing any more hoes.

I don't care if I have a 1 year, 2 year dry spell, no good will ever come from getting attached to a good for nothing,no future lying ass hoodrat. It's like cutting your own hand. That is ****ing fact at this point.

I am a grown ass intelligent capable man. From now on I will only be going after respectable, honorable women with a good head on them.

Leave these hoes alone fellas.

Comment

People will use social media as a weapon now. They know people we check their page, so they will post for effect.

Give yourself a break from her page for a while mate. Just unfollow so you don't see her updates, you don't have to unfriend her yet if you don't want.

If you deactivated your account for a few days, she'll be surprised as **** when she goes to peep on your account and it's not there. You can always re-activate when you want to pop in and out.

Give yourself a break, it might be difficult to do at first but you'll feel better for it before long.

Comment

Why is everyone an expert on this girl?.

We know literally nothing about her apart from Darkseid think she dresses like a hoe.

Creeps.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Why is everyone an expert on this girl?.

We know literally nothing about her apart from Darkseid think she dresses like a hoe.

Creeps.

Were all pimps on bscene

Comment

Meixang God Bless you sir.
                      I actually do understand despite being White, I have a Asian point of view on looks.

Vast majority of interracial couples are average or below average looking when it comes to the girl.

This includes black white Asian white whatevers.

Only interracial couples that's decent looking are Latina and ×.

Comment

Working...
                      X