Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrifying photos of obama’s illegal alien facilities the media refuses to show you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah biggest hypocrite and does anyone know Obama's resume before becoming president? I heard his wife had like one job where she was paid huge sums for doing absolutely nothing
    Last edited by maracho; 06-19-2018, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Now that I think about it...I recall Hispanic leaders, both in print and on tv, giving Obama grief about how many illegal immigrants he deported. I believe it was way more than Bush deported.

Did Bill Maher give Obama some flack about it or just about Iraq?
      As I recall Mahler gave him a little grief about Iraq. Yes, Obama deported a lot of illegals, and the major networks said little to nothing.

Comment

Not true. Glenn Beck routinely compared Obama to Hitler and he was on Fox at the time. I'm assuming you consider Fox a network.
        Do you consider CNN or MSNBC networks?

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          Do you consider CNN or MSNBC networks?
          Yes. BBC, NPR, CBS, NBC,ABC......I suppose they all can be considered networks. Unless you have a more narrow definition.

Comment

In the old days there were only 3 networks....they are still around.

Comment

Yes. BBC, NPR, CBS, NBC,ABC......I suppose they all can be considered networks. Unless you have a more narrow definition.
              You were the one asking someone if Fox is a network.

Do you consider Fox a network?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Yup.

Bill Clinton was right. When the going gets tough, all Obama is good for is getting the coffee.
                It was Clinton’s wife that cause the Immigrant problems that Obama’s and now Trump are suffering with now.

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                Obumas the worst president we ever had
                Ummm no and never will be

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Obama was a Protected Affirmitive Action President who was an Amatuer as Bill Clinton stated
                Obama’s big mistake was bring on Hillary, seeing as Obama’s use too be against his very own ACA act.

Comment

Funny story. Magats claim Obama was the worst president ever, even when he did exactly what they like, more than any other president ever. Deport immigrants.

Comment

If you ain't say **** when Obama was president then I don't wanna hear you now.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                      You were the one asking someone if Fox is a network.

Do you consider Fox a network?
                      I said YES.

Comment

Working...
                      X