Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Bay Area lawyer. I got a LA Jew layer too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] My Bay Area lawyer. I got a LA Jew layer too!

819 Eddy St
    San Francisco, CA 94109
    www.michaelstepanian.com
    Phone: 415-771-6174
    View Profile
    Visit Website
    Get Contact Card
    Email Lawyer
    www.michaelstepanian.com

This man got me out of a few cases, call him, ask him about Z, Paul, charles 8 million dollars worth of computers, vanished, Z letting my mentor and fellow Jew talk for me...

MCC.. butler, lil Bush azz hoes, test my metal, my pedigree..

Let’s go there... please... let’s go there... this Jew got me outta a few tight spots... my homie Steve asked me to realize I’m surrounded by a lot of fake azz hoes...

Now what... now what...

Shiet, a lot of putos need to provide credentials... I gots mine... you gots yours...

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    819 Eddy St
    San Francisco, CA 94109
    www.michaelstepanian.com
    Phone: 415-771-6174
    View Profile
    Visit Website
    Get Contact Card
    Email Lawyer
    www.michaelstepanian.com

This man got me out of a few cases, call him, ask him about Z, Paul, charles 8 million dollars worth of computers, vanished, Z letting my mentor and fellow Jew talk for me...

MCC.. butler, lil Bush azz hoes, test my metal, my pedigree..

Let’s go there... please... let’s go there... this Jew got me outta a few tight spots... my homie Steve asked me to realize I’m surrounded by a lot of fake azz hoes...

Now what... now what...

Shiet, a lot of putos need to provide credentials... I gots mine... you gots yours...
    I'll give him a call.

With the things I've said on here, a lawsuit is eminent.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      I'll give him a call.

With the things I've said on here, a lawsuit is eminent.
      He’s good, mention my name, Paul, Charles schwab, hell tell you I’m an idiot Jew... I miss sitting in his office... I miss him calling me a ****ing idiot to my face, oh vey... Jewish badazz lawyer... he gave the fbi fits and told them to go **** themselves, then threw me outta his office and told me to go **** myself...

Then I paid his 10 k bill, cash, cash money.. we went to a Jewish delicatessen as he talked mad shiet to my ****ing face...

I’m in like Flynn, Jewish top defense attorneys, bad azz no nonesense guys! I sat there and listened to poetry being spoken about me, a POS... ****ing Jewish lawyers right... on vey, oh my GOD... I’m laughing my old azz off. My wife met three of my Jew lawyers, the weakest is my kok svcking cousin Raul.. he got throw outta the gay navy for kok svcking, and he’s a rich gay azz idiot... believe me, I’d represent myself rather than have that phaggot defend me.... butler, spoon, etc would be proud to claim a kok svcking lying lil phaggot Raul p, as their solicitor...

He’s the last person I’d ever ask to represent me...

Jhonny can bark better than that Maricon can speak...

Comment

They take cases upfront?

Comment

As usual, I post names, numbers etc. etc...

I’m not cut out for this day and age....

Sorry if I offended any of you soft azz Bish hoe mother ****ers....

Offending you azz clowns was not my intention...if you feel offended, I’m not sorry, it means, or might mean you are a soft azz Bish p, hoe mother ****er like big bad butler...

Please don’t let B.UTLER know I’m talking **** about him, and live in fear of his phaggot azz posts...

Who next? Who next homies? I’ll post up links proving ever thing I seem to lie about...

But, don’t ever ask me why my first wife left me, threw me away like I was garbage, and it was all my ****ing fault...

I’m stooooopid, you kids can’t disprove this fact....

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            They take cases upfront?
            When I was written off and my own ****ing family were slicing up my empire of nothing... my lawye spoke harshly too me....

He said, **** you, your, so called friends, your useless family, **** you and me...

We are in a war... they FBI/DEA, want your head... why, they want you to lure your cousin Mauricio M across the us mexicsn frontera... border.... you can get outta this mess if you give him up, give your cousin up, and here are two attorneys that will represent you and know how to navigate snitch things..

I threw them cards in the garbage, and fought.. I gave up no one.. I was all in. I won... this puto was my judge, a lying punk azz mo****er...

Here you go

https://www.nytimes.com/1997/11/07/u...as-attack.html

I didn’t even identify a few putos who stabbed me.. I’ll post wounds homies. I got ktfo, stabbed, woke up several days later... none the wiser... I just saw black as the bat hit me in my face... got stabbed after I was ktfo...

My current wife, and my homies know me, I couldn’t regain my footing, after getting ktfo... I did hear this high pitched sound, but saw only blackness... 3/4 days later I woke up from that bad dream, my mom and sisters were crying... I guess only a mother and my 5 sister’s prayers were enough to wake me up...

War, slipping into darkness... in my case I was cast into darknes

Comment

Will he help me for free if I tell him I know you?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                When I was written off and my own ****ing family were slicing up my empire of nothing... my lawye spoke harshly too me....

He said, **** you, your, so called friends, your useless family, **** you and me...

We are in a war... they FBI/DEA, want your head... why, they want you to lure your cousin Mauricio M across the us mexicsn frontera... border.... you can get outta this mess if you give him up, give your cousin up, and here are two attorneys that will represent you and know how to navigate snitch things..

I threw them cards in the garbage, and fought.. I gave up no one.. I was all in. I won... this puto was my judge, a lying punk azz mo****er...

Here you go

https://www.nytimes.com/1997/11/07/u...as-attack.html

I didn’t even identify a few putos who stabbed me.. I’ll post wounds homies. I got ktfo, stabbed, woke up several days later... none the wiser... I just saw black as the bat hit me in my face... got stabbed after I was ktfo...

My current wife, and my homies know me, I couldn’t regain my footing, after getting ktfo... I did hear this high pitched sound, but saw only blackness... 3/4 days later I woke up from that bad dream, my mom and sisters were crying... I guess only a mother and my 5 sister’s prayers were enough to wake me up...

War, slipping into darkness... in my case I was cast into darknes
                You should pitch your life story to a director I would see the movie

Comment

“Yeah, hey Micheal the lawyer, I’m calling in regards to the lounge poster zaroku”

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    You should pitch your life story to a director I would see the movie
                    It’s being edited and refined...

Peep game, I was with this man in the penn. I blew out my ankle, playing basketball, this man helped me rehabilitation my fight ankle,

http://articles.latimes.com/1987-11-...1_fatal-vision

I’m pretty sure I can back up many, if not all of my claims.. I can... sin embargo, without a doubt...

Although Dr. Jeffery McDonald taught me how too rehabilitate my ankle, I knew him good, real good, I spent more time with Dr. Jeffery McDonald than the guy who wrote the book, fatal vision, my wife who used to think I was a liar, a braggart, doesn’t doubt a single thing... I feel like I’ve lived or experienced some crazy things... I don’t even dare post a few things, I’m shaking

I hold back my threads... I miss my sister Linda, she always, always had my back, cancer took her from me.... 12 years on, I can’t foget...

If there is a GOD, I’m knowing my Linda Mata is there...with him.

Here you go homie pray for her... my linda,, Her passing more than devestated me....

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/na...view=guestbook

My wife and friends ask me why I can’t let go...

Because I cant... I can’t...

I don’t know how to let go.... my sister Linda, who taught me how to tie my shoes, how to skip(@11 years of age). Never taught me how to let go... Linda always protected me, Always, Then I protected her... enough of my drivel...

Sorry for wasting your time.... peace brother... just peace...

Comment

Working...
                    X