Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-13-2017, 07:02 AM #521
Interim Champion

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
StefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,065,727.88
Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

A post shared by Boxing News Highlights K.O's�� (@boxing_planet) on

StefanTosic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-13-2017, 12:30 PM #522
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2161 Post(s)
PunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,000,010,024,386,560.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
Quote:
... what's wrong with you Rigo haters? Geez, can you not respect more than ONE fighter at a time? Grow the he!! up and stop acting like a bunch of smartazz jr high
brats. Loma won. Good for him. Both fighters are top notch. One was injured, the other wasn't. It happens.

Loma is great, no doubt, but are you actually saying the injury played no part in the outcome? Because I've seen many Rigo fights, amateur and pro, and his gameplan is usually to adapt to his opponent as the fight goes on. Something that's impossible with an injury like that. I'll let someone besides me be the judge in whether the fighter was a quitter, or just being smart enough to know they can just fight another day. Especially smaller fighters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
Exactly, the injury had zero effect on the outcome. He wasn't making that final bell either way it goes. He had a bruised hand. Many fighters have bruised hands and finish fights. It's boxing for crying out loud, you use your hands as projectiles every fight. Lame excuse.
You can have that opinion if you want, obviously. I'm not gonna judge someone that way. Not my place to do so.
PunchyPotorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 02:43 PM #523
The GOAT

Quoted: 2246 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 107,706,376,817,363,872.00
Total Points: 150,000,107,758,365,014,228,992.00
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
... what's wrong with you Rigo haters? Geez, can you not respect more than ONE fighter at a time? Grow the he!! up and stop acting like a bunch of smartazz jr high
brats. Loma won. Good for him. Both fighters are top notch. One was injured, the other wasn't. It happens.

Loma is great, no doubt, but are you actually saying the injury played no part in the outcome? Because I've seen many Rigo fights, amateur and pro, and his gameplan is usually to adapt to his opponent as the fight goes on. Something that's impossible with an injury like that. I'll let someone besides me be the judge in whether the fighter was a quitter, or just being smart enough to know they can just fight another day. Especially smaller fighters.

You can have that opinion if you want, obviously. I'm not gonna judge someone that way. Not my place to do so.
Well, I'm a boxing fan, not a writer, (even though I'm good at that too) so I'm going to speak my opinion. No sweat off my [email protected]
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
b*tch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, begun, drunk, great, hahahahahaha, hoax, lmao, officially, quit., rigo, teddy, white

User Tag List