Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is The Greatest Mexican Fighter Of All-Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
    what a clown........

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    That dude clearly don't know what he is talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      How did Lopez accomplish the most?
      What I meant by it is having an incredible run beating all the competition and being a FLAWLESS boxer, beautiful to watch but you are 100% right if you want to say that competition at that weight was/is pretty poor. I wrote my first post on this topic before reading any comments, but reading them afterwards I realized I overestimated him a bit because he had no notable opponents, despite the beauty he displayed inside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by #YOLO View Post
        Ricardo Lopez is overrated, he should not be above the trio. Sanchez died too soon so can't give him credit for fantasy potential career. Chavez is clearly the best.
        "Credit for fantasy potential career"??? Have you even fuking heard of Wilfredo Gomez, Danny Little Red Lopez, and Azumah Nelson???!!!!!! FYI since you are new to boxing, all 3 are Hall of Fame fighters!! These 3 combined had more than THIRTY FIVE successful defenses of their titles!!!!! Sanchez did not let any of them hear the final bell. Don't write something when you don't know WHAT THE FUK you are talking about!!
        Last edited by richardt; 11-16-2014, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Sanchez has to be higher than Chavez. Compare the opponents and you will see why. Chavez best win would have been Whitaker but the draw was BS everyone knows sweet pea won, and Chavez ducked the rematch when they offered him 7 mill cause he knew he was the cashcow and didn't need to risk another fight with sweet pea.

Comment

Working...
          X