No announcement yet.

James Toney HUMILIATED by Lucas "Big Bum" Browne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Toney HUMILIATED by Lucas "Big Bum" Browne

Shut out and beat up -- Browne took pity on him at the end and stopped giving him more brain damage. Not the sign of a great fighter but the sign of a nice human being. Anyone who makes any more excuses for Toney should have to pay his medical bills. The man has no balance anymore. He's got big problems.

I didn't see the fight, describe it please. On which channel did it air?

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
      I didn't see the fight, describe it please. On which channel did it air?
      http://www.aus-boxing.com/2013/04/27...ound-coverage/

I paid for the PPV -- it was cheap. Toney is just very very damaged, broken and sad, and should NEVER fight again.

Browne is a C-level fighter, nothing more. But to his credit he saw how sad Toney looked and quit trying to hurt him by the last round.
      Last edited by Ulver; 04-28-2013, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Toney's prime was in the early 90's and he got a 2nd wind from Jirov-first Sam Peter fight...anything after that is really sad. Please retire James.

Comment

Originally posted by CarnageVF720 View Post
          Toney's prime was in the early 90's and he got a 2nd wind from Jirov-first Sam Peter fight...anything after that is really sad. Please retire James.
          His motor skills, reflexes and balance are shot. This was even sadder than the Lebedev humiliation, because at least Lebedev is a good fighter. Browne is a club fighter. But he's got a good heart and took it easy when he could have put out Toney on a stretcher.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulver View Post
            Shut out and beat up -- Browne took pity on him at the end and stopped giving him more brain damage. Not the sign of a great fighter but the sign of a nice human being. Anyone who makes any more excuses for Toney should have to pay his medical bills. The man has no balance anymore. He's got big problems.

Toney really hasn't been the same since he fought Peter. I mean a former 60 pounder fighing a Gorilla?? James Toney's balls are too big for his own good.

Comment

I thought Toney would actually still probably have too much for this guy until I seen the results from the weigh in, Toney was 255 or something (2nd highest of his career) Madness seeing it wasn't that long back he made cruiserweight.

Hope he retires now but I doubt he will. Sad to see/hear he is still going on in the current state hes in.

Comment

Toney is like 70 years old, no suprises here.

Comment

sad to see a legened like him still fighting for $. hang em up Toney.

Comment

Sad ending to the career of James "Lights Out" Toney .

Comment

Working...
                    X