No announcement yet.

Still disappointed in Spence-Garcia.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJS View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? Throw punches? You think it is that simple? Go to a ****ing gym you absolute idiot.
    I take that comment as an indirect thinly veiled jab at me. Well all I can say to Mikey is don't walk the beach if you can't stand the heat and don't roll the dice if you can't pay the price.

He had no business fighting Spence in the first place. He was only trying to save himself from an asswhooping.

Moreover, I thought his performance was both shameful and disgraceful; Especially to his Mexican and Mexican American fans who believed in and supported him. Sadly, he let them all down.

Comment

I agree with this. I look at Garcia and pond scum now. Just a piece of crap. And a stupid one at that.

Comment

His corner could legitimately stopped the fight in the 10th round and no one would have complained. He got beaten badly. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by MagikLair View Post
          I wasn't expecting Garcia to win. But I expected him to throw some punches and take chances.. He could have made some adjustments and win a round. And if Garcia wasn't going to fight. His corner should have thrown in the towel instead of a bigger beating.
          Mikey sure did talk that talk. If talking won fights, he would have scored a 1st rd ko. Good news is he won't be taking dumps at ww anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            Spence wins every round but Garcia is a warrior and Spence is a fraud? GTFOH with that dumb shyte.
            *Slaps the f out of you* You have no right to talk to me like that with a 16 rep bar, I tower you by 5 times which means what I state are facts and knowledge. People think you are dumb so thats why you are in the 1 star poster range. Im 5 star so therefore my opinion is more important than yours you pght.

Comment

He embarrassed himself and managed to turn a supposed no lose situation into something that's ruined his career. I think people were expecting him to have some early success before the size difference told, rather than lose every round and go for a 'moral victory' of going the distance. That performance was enough for him to drop off my p4p list completely, not that anyone cares but just saying lol

Comment

That happens when media tries really hard to promote a fight and sells a mismatch like its a legendary fight of the caliber of Roberto Duran and Sugar Ray Leaonard. For many boxing fans who arent easily manipulated that fight was going to be a mismatch when it was announced and it was still a mismatch the night of the fight.

The whole fight was orchestrated by Haymon as a plan to turn Spence into a PPV fighter with the help of Garcias mexican-american fanbase. Mikey didnt do much at all except to survive, Spence dominated but couldnt get Mikey out of there, which is a bit pathetic too. A very predictable one sided boring fight.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                  *Slaps the f out of you* You have no right to talk to me like that with a 16 rep bar, I tower you by 5 times which means what I state are facts and knowledge. People think you are dumb so thats why you are in the 1 star poster range. Im 5 star so therefore my opinion is more important than yours you pght.
                  STFU douche bag. Facts and knowledge? These are terms your simple azz can't comprehend. Only an idiot like you would value the point system here. You have 5x the posts I do but don't have 5x the points. You really are the buffoon everyone says you are.

5 x 16 = 80. Which you don't have genius. Not only are you stupid but simple math is beyond your education.
                  Last edited by just the facts; 04-07-2019, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    That happens when media tries really hard to promote a fight and sells a mismatch like its a legendary fight of the caliber of Roberto Duran and Sugar Ray Leaonard. For many boxing fans who arent easily manipulated that fight was going to be a mismatch when it was announced and it was still a mismatch the night of the fight.

The whole fight was orchestrated by Haymon as a plan to turn Spence into a PPV fighter with the help of Garcias mexican-american fanbase. Mikey didnt do much at all except to survive, Spence dominated but couldnt get Mikey out of there, which is a bit pathetic too. A very predictable one sided boring fight.
                    The media had nothing to do with this one. This was all on Mikey. He needs to keep his warrior ass below ww

Comment

guys garcia threw the fight to boost spences star power. now hes going down to 135 and hes going to demand the loma fight pbcs whole plan is to take out top rank, then take out dazn. they are all on the same team here and they are workign together to do it. brilliant stuff. haymon smartest man alive and wilder definitely getting that 100 million

Comment

Working...
                      X