Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Hip Hop Forum

Old 06-15-2009, 02:12 PM #11
UNDEFEATED

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Floyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 13,130.39
The Gold Mac is that dude...respect him. - TRUTH Thanks for sending me albums...i sent this to myself by accident  lol - TRUTH Good Game - ??? Congrats at 1K. - Bendigo 1K Posts! - T-97 
1k post celebration.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Best New Poster Of The Year 2008 - RJJ The Truth your name is gold mac, your are the man!!! whats up with all these questions about your plans!!! Lincoln roll call!! lol remember from he got game? haha - RJJ The Truth have a Dilla Donut, my dude - el guason456 Great post on Jay-Z in the unpopular opinions thread - RJJ The Truth 
Happy b-day................... - lefhooktodabody Happy birthday b. **cam'ron voice** lol tried to get a cake, shit was out of stock. my bad - RJJ The Truth Happy-B day - megadude A Slice of Uno Pizza for that mix... - Truth nice argument....:D - Truth 
BoxingScene's King.... - Truth ya dig? - Truth Good looking out with the X tracks - Grand Champ 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TRUTH World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Truth Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravishing View Post
If you are 22 yrs old, then you probably wouldn't remember how BIG T.R.O.Y. (They remenisce Over You) was in NY and over all in Hip Hop at the time, he had a Sprite commercial before most rappers had ANY endorsement deals on that level, worked with the likes of Nas, House of Pain, Heavy D (his cousin), Ghostface, Jim Jones as of recent, the list goes on.

Havoc's (production wise) biggest hits were Shook Ones II, Its Mine, and Quiet Storm. But he hasn't had this big mainstream success (not that he needs it anyway) compared to Pete Rock who during his time was one of the top 2 guys to go to (along with Premier)
And what good has that done him today? Mainstream fans dont know who pete rock or havoc is, they might know of troy...and they might have heard shook ones in the movie 8 mile, but thats it. And I wasnt trying to argue that Havoc has made more of an impact, but how many producers have made a bigger impact then Pete Rock? Several, while he's a nobody to the mainstream fans for most of this decade, Kanye West is viewed as one of the best. Just Blaze has also made a much bigger impact this decade.

To me, the only thing that should matter is that the produce has made an impact...and then you evaluate from their. The argument can be made either way, thats all im saying...much respect to both of them for what they have done for hip hop.
Floyd Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:16 PM #12
Old School Member

Truth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 28,839.00
Go Roy! - T-97 No Message - Addition Thanks for sending me albums... - TRUTH Roy Jones Jr - P4P#1 Forever! - Chunk Boxing Scenes GOAT - The Gold Mac 
c.r.e.a.m. get the money! - el guason456 for defending Prodigy - Zach Randolph Happy Birthday Truth!!! - Purple Haze Pop bottles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy-Bday! - lefhooktodabody Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO 
Happy Bday Homie - SkilledBoxer I respect your opinion - Tuggers1986 Meth and Redman rule - -Blackout- Have a Dollar, T - Grand Champ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi 

people sleepin on havoc ta!!!

truthvito shakes his head
Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:19 PM #13
Old School Member

Truth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond repute
Go Roy! - T-97 No Message - Addition Thanks for sending me albums... - TRUTH Roy Jones Jr - P4P#1 Forever! - Chunk Boxing Scenes GOAT - The Gold Mac 
c.r.e.a.m. get the money! - el guason456 for defending Prodigy - Zach Randolph Happy Birthday Truth!!! - Purple Haze Pop bottles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy-Bday! - lefhooktodabody Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO 
Happy Bday Homie - SkilledBoxer I respect your opinion - Tuggers1986 Meth and Redman rule - -Blackout- Have a Dollar, T - Grand Champ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi 

sounds sooo soulful, wouldnt u agree?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 06-15-2009, 08:50 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
th4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,838.00
Fuck Boston! - MizzzouMan You handled yourself admirably my friend!  I'm sorry you had to go through that but it will just make you stronger! - ABOSWORTH Thanks, man! - Bendigo 
Send a message via AIM to th4l3pr3ch4un

havoc is that dude... made this beat for styles p even when d block was beefin with the unit.. that was a good look, i love this song.. Im a be bumpin time is money all night tonight.

(big mike for whatever ****ing ******ed reason put his **** all over this, couldnt find album version)
th4l3pr3ch4un is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 08:51 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
th4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,838.00
Fuck Boston! - MizzzouMan You handled yourself admirably my friend!  I'm sorry you had to go through that but it will just make you stronger! - ABOSWORTH Thanks, man! - Bendigo 
Send a message via AIM to th4l3pr3ch4un

and how could i forget...

JADAKISS - WHY produced by no other then havoc...

th4l3pr3ch4un is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:01 PM #16
UNDEFEATED

Floyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond repute
The Gold Mac is that dude...respect him. - TRUTH Thanks for sending me albums...i sent this to myself by accident  lol - TRUTH Good Game - ??? Congrats at 1K. - Bendigo 1K Posts! - T-97 
1k post celebration.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Best New Poster Of The Year 2008 - RJJ The Truth your name is gold mac, your are the man!!! whats up with all these questions about your plans!!! Lincoln roll call!! lol remember from he got game? haha - RJJ The Truth have a Dilla Donut, my dude - el guason456 Great post on Jay-Z in the unpopular opinions thread - RJJ The Truth 
Happy b-day................... - lefhooktodabody Happy birthday b. **cam'ron voice** lol tried to get a cake, shit was out of stock. my bad - RJJ The Truth Happy-B day - megadude A Slice of Uno Pizza for that mix... - Truth nice argument....:D - Truth 
BoxingScene's King.... - Truth ya dig? - Truth Good looking out with the X tracks - Grand Champ 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TRUTH World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Truth Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

props to lep for those 2 posts, i love havoc and th4l3pr3ch4un (no ****)

Heres a list of legends that havoc has produced beats for

Method Man
Nas
Foxy Brown
Onyx
Biggie
Jadakiss
Styles P
The Game
LL Cool J
50 Cent
G-Unit
Lil Kim
LA the darkman
Big Noyd
Capone-N-Noreaga

And lets not forget all the great work hes put in Prodigy, both of them are legends in the rap game and thats undeniable. Havocs still puttin in great work

This is off the Kush...dont sleep on this CRACK

Havoc aint even human to me, hes a ****in machine...i dont think i can even think of 10 wack havoc beats. He is the definition of consistent
Old 06-15-2009, 09:07 PM #17
Old School Member

Havoc beats rock.....I'm becoming a bigger mobb deep fan by the day. i was a fan in the past, then lost interest, now i find myself youtubing mobb deep songs....
Old 06-15-2009, 09:19 PM #18
UNDEFEATED

Mobb Deep can be addicting...by the way, props on this thread

*votes 5 stars*
Old 06-15-2009, 09:24 PM #19
Old School Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by $onny View Post
Mobb Deep can be addicting...by the way, props on this thread

*votes 5 stars*
Thanks $onny. hows the Mafia going these days?
Old 06-15-2009, 09:36 PM #20
Old School Member

Share This With Friends

Tags
brought, greatest, havoc?, producers, thread...how