Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Hip Hop Forum

Old 09-13-2007, 12:05 PM #1
lefhooktodabody

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Kobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 13,999.00
how the hell has nobody given you a gift? - TRUTH Cheers!!!!Laker's Victory!!!! - golpealhigado The Voice Of Reason.....on a site with some ignorant mafuckas. Lef speaks the Truth. Thank you. - TRUTH 
Default Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 September 13, 1996)

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

RIP

Freestyle with Biggie
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

2pac memory
Kobe Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 12:11 PM #2
lefhooktodabody

Kobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond repute
how the hell has nobody given you a gift? - TRUTH Cheers!!!!Laker's Victory!!!! - golpealhigado The Voice Of Reason.....on a site with some ignorant mafuckas. Lef speaks the Truth. Thank you. - TRUTH 

2Pac - California Love

2Pac - I Get Around
Old 09-13-2007, 12:14 PM #3
lefhooktodabody

2Pac - Toss It Up
Old 09-13-2007, 12:22 PM #4
lefhooktodabody

If I Die 2NiteThey say ***** and paper is poetry power and pistols
Plottin on murderin mother****ers 'fore they get you
Picturin pitiful punk *****z coppin pleas
Puffin weed as I position myself to clock G's
My enemies scatter in suicidal situations
Never to witness the wicked **** that they was facin
Pockets is packed with presidents, pursue your riches
Evadin the playa hatin tricks, while hittin switches
*****es is bad-mouth, cause brawlin mother****ers is bold
But y'all some hoes, the game should be sewed
I'm sick of psychotic society somebody save me
Addicted to drama so even mama couldn't raise me
Even the preacher and all my teachers couldn't reach me
I run in the streets and puffin weed wit my peeps
I'm duckin the cop, I hit the weed as I'm clutchin my glock
*****z is hot when I hit the block, what if I die tonight

Me Against The World
With all this extra stressin
The question I wonder is after death, after my last breath
When will I finaly get to rest? Through this supression
they punish the people that's askin questions
And those that possess, steal from the ones without possesions
The message I stress: to make it stop study your lessons
Don't settle for less - even the genius asks-es questions
Be grateful for blessings
Don't ever change, keep your essence
The power is in the people and politics we address
Always do your best, don't let the pressure make you panic
And when you get stranded
And things don't go the way you planned it
Dreamin of riches, in a position of makin a difference
Politicians and hypocrites, they don't wanna listen
If I'm insane, it's the fame made a brother change
It wasn't nuttin like the game
It's just me against the world

Death Around the Corner
I was raised in the city, ****ty
Ever since I was an itty bitty kitty
Drinkin liquor out my momma's titty
And smokin weed was an everyday thang in my household
And drinking liquor til' you out cold
And though I'm grown now, ***** it's still on - Pow!
Bustin on them *****z 'til they gone
How many more jealous ass *****es, comin for my riches
Now I gotta stay suspicious when I bone
Cause if I ain't sharp and heartless, them *****es'll start ****
Excuse me, but this is where we part *****
No more game for free, please explain to me
Why *****z trip *****, who you came to see?
Murderin now but see me later man, as for my pops
I got homies that will hunt you 'til you drop
I hope the Lord can forgive me, I was a G
And gettin high was a way of bein free; I see death around the corner

Pac full freestyle in the studio with Richie rich 1993

Old 09-13-2007, 01:24 PM #5
SAN D13GO VILLAIN

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
SAN D13GO VILLAN has a reputation beyond reputeSAN D13GO VILLAN has a reputation beyond reputeSAN D13GO VILLAN has a reputation beyond reputeSAN D13GO VILLAN has a reputation beyond reputeSAN D13GO VILLAN has a reputation beyond reputeSAN D13GO VILLAN has a reputation beyond reputeSAN D13GO VILLAN has a reputation beyond reputeSAN D13GO VILLAN has a reputation beyond reputeSAN D13GO VILLAN has a reputation beyond reputeSAN D13GO VILLAN has a reputation beyond reputeSAN D13GO VILLAN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,341.94
Total Points: 13,334.29

R.I.P Tupac! he allways gets love from us ballheaded Eses.
SAN D13GO VILLAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 01:34 PM #6
Yo Momma Loves Gravy

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Tuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 17,911.52
Cheers to MF'in Talespin - lvballer42 here u go - MILE KITIC SuperTuggers! - T-97 STOP CRYING! - Vegeta SEPTIMUS! - mgkirkpatrick 
Thanks, Tug! You're a good dude. - Bendigo Great links - WelshDevilRob Congrats! - Mickey Gomez Nice sunny day, perfect for an ice cold beer - dan_cov No Message - TBear 
No problem man! - TBear Grandad of Boxing Scene - Money_May enjoy! - jose830 Cookie Of Death - BOLLOCKS have some junk food - Earl Hickey 
No Message - MELLY-MEL... blue parallelogram - lebrick 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dan_cov Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - dan_cov Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 

R.I.P!!!

Such a huge inspiration to so many.

Gone but never forgotten.
Tuggers1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 01:40 PM #7
Interim Champion

FUMIN 88 has a reputation beyond reputeFUMIN 88 has a reputation beyond reputeFUMIN 88 has a reputation beyond reputeFUMIN 88 has a reputation beyond reputeFUMIN 88 has a reputation beyond reputeFUMIN 88 has a reputation beyond reputeFUMIN 88 has a reputation beyond reputeFUMIN 88 has a reputation beyond reputeFUMIN 88 has a reputation beyond reputeFUMIN 88 has a reputation beyond reputeFUMIN 88 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,966.00

RIP 2pac he held the crown untill my boy big pun took it off him and ran with it and is still holding that **** down today
FUMIN 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 04:49 PM #8
Future Champion

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 48,459.00
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS good to see you around - -jose- Merry Christmas Verstyle - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUMIN 88 View Post
RIP 2pac he held the crown untill my boy big pun took it off him and ran with it and is still holding that **** down today
You mean he ate the title.
Verstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 05:03 PM #9
Banned

Amir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,638.00
Keepin' it real! - Mizzou Now stuff this up your black ass!..............................jokes - Mizzou 

u getting ahead of your self
all pun can do is punchlines
tupac GOAT no one took his crown
and no one ever will
Amir K Shareef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:37 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
C.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 9,394.79
Best poster on boxing scene! - Ishy Aytan 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadon5 View Post
u getting ahead of your self
all pun can do is punchlines
tupac GOAT no one took his crown
and no one ever will
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6
exactly
r.i.p. Tupac Amaru Shakur