Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Fury isn’t loved in the UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop your fake news please Fury have never take that pic with UKIP !!!

Comment

Originally posted by naranja111 View Post
      Because he didn't attend a far right rally.
      he did attend the rally but they have cleaned up google's servers.

But I just posted proof of Tyson Fury showing support/allegiance to the cause of a far right fascist party. Are you still gonna deny the obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by Opti500 View Post
        Stop your fake news please Fury have never take that pic with UKIP !!!
        This is from Fury's twitter account:

https://twitter.com/Tyson_Fury/statu...21128762408960

Nice having a coffee with u JohnreesEvans looking forward to supporting your cause ukiP next leader.

Stop denying the obvious, lol

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          he did attend the rally but they have cleaned up google's servers.

But I just posted proof of Tyson Fury showing support/allegiance to the cause of a far right fascist party. Are you still gonna deny the obvious?
          He did not attend a far right rally.

Comment

He did not attend a far right rally.
            he did.

How would you qualify UKIP and the party's ideology and support base?

Comment

This is from Fury's twitter account:

https://twitter.com/Tyson_Fury/statu...21128762408960

Nice having a coffee with u JohnreesEvans looking forward to supporting your cause ukiP next leader.

Stop denying the obvious, lol
              You haven't shown any proof of him attending a rally. My grandfather voted for ukip once but has never attended a rally. Doing one doesn't prove the other. If fury was at a rally it would be on twitter and the news very quickly

Comment

I've noticed a trend and a difference in the two fan bases. Anthony Joshua fans tend to be more upscale, classy and gracious than Fury's fans. Fury fans tend to be not as well mannered as the AJ contingents.

Comment

You haven't shown any proof of him attending a rally. My grandfather voted for ukip once but has never attended a rally. Doing one doesn't prove the other. If fury was at a rally it would be on twitter and the news very quickly
                  It happened years ago. Scorniers KD Wilder but how come the footage disappeared from the internet?

Fury said he supports UKIP's cause (in his own words) and also had coffee with a top ranking UKIP leader. What else do you need?

Oh, he also supports Donald Trump and wants a British version of Trump to become PM, lol.

Comment

But did you know Fury is Muslim now ?

I have the link but can't post it yet with that new account

Comment

It happened years ago. Scorniers KD Wilder but how come the footage disappeared from the internet?

Fury said he supports UKIP's cause (in his own words) and also had coffee with a top ranking UKIP leader. What else do you need?

Oh, he also supports Donald Trump and wants a British version of Trump to become PM, lol.
                      I'm not too fussed about his political opinions and a load of **** he did in 2016 when he was on a downward spiral.

You have not proved he attended a far right rally. So that's it really.

Comment

Working...
                      X