Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Based on Wilder’s and Fury’s last performance who do you favor in the rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Based on Wilder’s and Fury’s last performance who do you favor in the rematch?

Im not sure if 1 or 2 rounds mean that much but they both got the job done and looked impressive. After seeing their last fights who do you favor going into the rematch?

Wilder.......

Comment

Wilder by KO. He looked great KOing a top 10 heavyweight with one punch. Fury carried a huge belly into his last fight. How hard is he training these days? Wilder dropped him twice and almost KOed him. All he need do is add a bit more variety in his attack and throw a lot more bombs and I think he can put Fury down for the count. I think Wilder can changed more and improve more than Fury can. In the first fight I think we saw the best Fury but not the best Wilder.

Comment

Toss up. I don’t know. Ain’t gonna front.

Breazeale was trying to throw a left uppercut knowing Wilder was going to unload. Stupid.

Good question.

Comment

Hard to say. I think it's a very thought fight to call. I can see Fury staying away using his movement and out boxing Wilder. Then I can see Wilder landing a huge punch that Fury can't get up from this time. Wilder's power makes this rematch unpredictable. I thought the last fight was a draw. I'm going with Wilder. His power and I think he can make just a few simple changes and be more effective.
          Last edited by TonyGe; 06-17-2019, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Wilder by KO. He looked great KOing a top 10 heavyweight with one punch. Fury carried a huge belly into his last fight. How hard is he training these days? Wilder dropped him twice and almost KOed him. All he need do is add a bit more variety in his attack and throw a lot more bombs and I think he can put Fury down for the count. I think Wilder can changed more and improve more than Fury can. In the first fight I think we saw the best Fury but not the best Wilder.
            A Fury coming off 3 years without a challenging fight and losing 100+ lbs in weight was definitely the best Fury. ......

I think, i think, i think, i think.......... It's really best you don't tbh.

Comment

Wilder knocks fat boy out in the rematch🥊

Comment

Fury wil ko run squad

Comment

I'd pick Breezy to ''demolish'' Schwarz, too

Schwarz isn't even the best HW in his neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    Fury wil ko run squad
                    Fury ran into 2 knockdowns

Comment

Working...
                    X