Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-15-2019, 11:34 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1476 Post(s)
Furn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 26,385.38
Khan's Army - Box-Office Funny stuff - hectari 

Lol at all the 40 something still single guys giving advice on this.

What I would do is take your kid to a martial arts or boxing gym and take your wife too and get the guys there to explain all the advantages of training in combat sports such as coincidence and discipline.

I don't gets it from my wife, but i do from other family members cos me and my 5 year old son watch UFC or boxing every Sunday, ill only turn not off if it gets too bloody.

My son also does Karate 3 time a week and its done wonders for his confidence and discipline and eh did punch an older kid or was picking on him at the school, which he just started and it solved the problem.
Furn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-15-2019, 11:42 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3342 Post(s)
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 111,725.20
Total Points: 135,074.53
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony The real king of the Dome - Bobby Deez Always fun posting with you, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - BLASTER1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
If watching boxing is making him get into fights at school then he doesn't understand boxing as a sport. An option would be for him to go to a boxing gym and understand that it's a sport and it's about discipline and learning a craft. It's not about watching someone KO someone else on TV and trying to replicate that in the playground.
The first we'll thought out and responsible post in this thread.
Damm alot of kids on this site.
Green k my friend.
BLASTER1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:42 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
QballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 25,498.09

My nephew did a cannonball off the top of the couch during the latest Wrestlemania. He ended up hurting his little brother and hitting his head on the coffee table as well.
He canít watch WWE, much less real combat spirts like boxing or MMA.
QballLobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 02:34 AM #54
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 4140 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 190,432.25
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn &quot;enjoy&quot; - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanTommy View Post
She says boxing/ufc etc is setting a bad example for our son who is still a kid, even though he loves watching boxing just as much as I do. These past few months, he's been getting into fights at school and even got suspended once.

He's told us that he was defending himself. He said this last fight was because a bigger kid was picking on him and so in order to get him to stop, he punched him in the face without notice and the kid ended up with a bloody nose. Well he got into a fight again last week and now my wife no longer wants him to watch combat sports saying it's setting a bad example for him as according to her, violence doesn't solve anything.

He wanted to watch the Hurd vs Williams fight and sat in the living room with me, but when my wife saw what was on, she got mad and told him to go to his room or watch something else. I told her to calm down it's ok and then she started yelling at me saying I'm not helping the situation.

Any father been in this situation?
You better do what your boss says. It's safer that way.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 02:36 AM #55
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 4140 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 190,432.25
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn &quot;enjoy&quot; - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furn View Post
Lol at all the 40 something still single guys giving advice on this.

What I would do is take your kid to a martial arts or boxing gym and take your wife too and get the guys there to explain all the advantages of training in combat sports such as coincidence and discipline.

I don't gets it from my wife, but i do from other family members cos me and my 5 year old son watch UFC or boxing every Sunday, ill only turn not off if it gets too bloody.

My son also does Karate 3 time a week and its done wonders for his confidence and discipline and eh did punch an older kid or was picking on him at the school, which he just started and it solved the problem.
A man has to get married and bossed around to prove they're a man ?!?!?!
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 04:27 AM #56
Interim Champion

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
Richard G is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 17,527.10

Wives need to be put back in the kitchen making sammiches, boys need a man featuring strongly in their life.
Richard G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 04:47 AM #57
Contender

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
makaveli1875 is infamous around these partsmakaveli1875 is infamous around these partsmakaveli1875 is infamous around these partsmakaveli1875 is infamous around these partsmakaveli1875 is infamous around these partsmakaveli1875 is infamous around these partsmakaveli1875 is infamous around these partsmakaveli1875 is infamous around these partsmakaveli1875 is infamous around these partsmakaveli1875 is infamous around these partsmakaveli1875 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 10,853.46
I bet you wish this was a needle, you smelly scottish scum. - denium 

He clearly enjoys beating people up , its probably too late to ban him from watching .. your just gonna make him angry and he's gonna go to school and beat the crap out of someone to release his pent up anger
makaveli1875 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 11:30 AM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 848 Post(s)
HitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,473.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli1875 View Post
He clearly enjoys beating people up , its probably too late to ban him from watching .. your just gonna make him angry and he's gonna go to school and beat the crap out of someone to release his pent up anger
He says he only fights when boys pick on him. He doesn't start fights.
HitmanTommy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
anymore, boxing/combat, doesn't, watching, wife